Page 21 of 124 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    or taz. we can all have integrity and keep our noses out of each others shit. all this "keep out" talk is bullshit we shouldn't have to be doing any of it.

its fuck heads like you taz, that everyone starts to lose trust in people they are perfectly fine trusting.

Treat it like your RL neighborhood, do not go into there house without permission and everything will be dandy and minimal hostility will be present in our server/community.
    This is a plus fucking 10.

I still want to ban Taz.

He's a fucking nuisance.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

or taz. we can all have integrity and keep our noses out of each others shit. all this "keep out" talk is bullshit we shouldn't have to be doing any of it.

its fuck heads like you taz, that everyone starts to lose trust in people they are perfectly fine trusting.

Treat it like your RL neighborhood, do not go into there house without permission and everything will be dandy and minimal hostility will be present in our server/community.
    no im tiered of people fucking blaming people for fucking up there shit. so if i see anyone who wasn't invited onto our land will be killed on sight.

3. Default

for those who didnt know yet, the server is back on (just tested).
    could be temp back and crash later tho as jonny5v said.

note that i happened to spawn near spawn with nthn by a few sand blocks in hand... not in my house where iwas before the server was restarted...
    so can u check mag if we got all our shit up to date????bcos i dug like a mile down in my castle that day...dnt wanna redo that shit....

take care.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Hey guys think I have enough obsidian?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Hey guys think I have enough obsidian?
    you'll have enough when you have enough to give to me for building a small house

6. Default

you'll have enough when you have enough to give to me for building a small house
    I have over 600 already.

It's just the long drawn out process of mining this shit.

7. Default

I might make a combination lock that feeds 2 ways: 1 to a trap, 1 to the door. If you don't put the right combination, the trap is activated when you hit the switch and kills you. If you put the right combination, it lets you in! Genius! Project for the weekend xD!

EDIT: I'm looking for ink and black wool. Since there is a bug with squid spawning, black ink is way rare and black wool is already hard to find as it is! If you have any I have things to trade for it. I'm also looking for white wool too if you have any. THanks
    Last edited by jonny5v; 01-21-2011 at 04:19 PM.

8. Default

Template for the sand Colosseum that I am building.

It will be made entirely of sandstone and will have an obsidian bridge connecting it to my castle.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I have over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK fIXED

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    OK fIXED