Page 25 of 124 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    1- whoever gave luxexwards wtvr his name is the ip for minecraft is a moron.
    he's been grieving our shit , stealing our shit, destroying everything...
    btw, he claims that hitman sent him, but am pretty sure thats loads of crap. bcos he says hitman TOLD him to destroy everything bcos " i, hitman, am a drunk ass" or smthn like that

2- WHO THE FUCK was working on an endless underground maze that was expended LITTERALLY under my house????????

i just discovered today that in my basement, in a hidden corner, there is a hole that leads to an endless hallway that goes in circles sometimes... and is poorly lit (but it is human made for sure!)

WHOEVER did that , FUCK YOU, not only u are behind many mobs appearing inside my house randomly from ur stinku tunnel, but i believe u have been stealing my shit as well, and ur poorly lit maze is a spawn fiesta for mobs!

u have also stolen all the resources under my island.
    so fuck u, and i will personally track that fucking tunnel, no matter how many times i die by the THOUSANDS of zombies in there, and when i find from where it comes, i will burn ur shit to the ground u hear me?????????
    relax dude. i banned luke

2. Default

k i just want to know who the fuck burned down my house and all of my trees my cords are x -400 y 67 z 89. i havnt been on in a few days so i have no idea when it happened or who the fuck did it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    1- whoever gave luxexwards wtvr his name is the ip for minecraft is a moron.
    he's been grieving our shit , stealing our shit, destroying everything...
    btw, he claims that hitman sent him, but am pretty sure thats loads of crap. bcos he says hitman TOLD him to destroy everything bcos " i, hitman, am a drunk ass" or smthn like that

2- WHO THE FUCK was working on an endless underground maze that was expended LITTERALLY under my house????????

i just discovered today that in my basement, in a hidden corner, there is a hole that leads to an endless hallway that goes in circles sometimes... and is poorly lit (but it is human made for sure!)

WHOEVER did that , FUCK YOU, not only u are behind many mobs appearing inside my house randomly from ur stinku tunnel, but i believe u have been stealing my shit as well, and ur poorly lit maze is a spawn fiesta for mobs!

u have also stolen all the resources under my island.
    so fuck u, and i will personally track that fucking tunnel, no matter how many times i die by the THOUSANDS of zombies in there, and when i find from where it comes, i will burn ur shit to the ground u hear me?????????
    What are the tunnels like?

Because I have long tunnels that are close to the bottom of the map.

4. Default

WOW take it easy there! I never sent anyone to destroy anything on Minecraft....I dont even play the game......

Whoever this fucking idiot is better stop dropping my name in game. Im not the person to do anything
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

i think when he said "hitman" i think meant "A" hitman although he would have been the hitman not the guy who sent him, either way he seems retarded

6. Default

Well im bored at work and reading up on topis and i saw Hitman i was like wtf???

7. Default

like i said, i didnt believe him that hitman sent him...
    oh well... he is gone now...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    tonight I plan on shutting the server down and work on adding the new bukkit system so there should be a white list by then.
    Sorry things have been postponed till Monday just got home, Emd up having to help with a family Project that i was dragged into. And Now i have to be up in 2 hours for work. So new system and mods will be reschedule for tomorrow some time hoping around 7pm EST but i never know what time i get off work.

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Sorry things have been postponed till Monday just got home, Emd up having to help with a family Project that i was dragged into. And Now i have to be up in 2 hours for work. So new system and mods will be reschedule for tomorrow some time hoping around 7pm EST but i never know what time i get off work.
    that is fine with me man, i made a judgment call before knowing how drastic "luke" was and banned him. Everyone in server seemed aggravated. he is the only griever i know of in a long while.

Let us know when everything is golden and thanks!!!
    +1

10. Default

While Im at work I get a message from 3 people asking me if I sent that Luke guy to the Minecraft server......lemme say this once.....

I DID NOT!