Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    how much coal
    how much you want to give?

i can offer cacti by the stack and half-stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

And if you give us things, please don't take them back without reason...and while we're not looking.

Not cool.
    who are u and christmas talking about ? steamer?
    bcos if me, i have a very gd excuse for being ur castle toasties :P
    mikey teleported me to u after i got stuck in aco;s cave and i tried for 1 hour to get out of there lol , ur place is like a maze hehee but then again u already know how pathetically lost i was lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    mikey teleported me to u after i got stuck in aco;s cave and i tried for 1 hour to get out of there lol , ur place is like a maze hehee but then again u already know how pathetically lost i was lol
    yeah...i don't go into the mines...ever. david is only one that knows the way around. i have no fucking clue how. the best part is though, we didn't "tunnel" much of that at all. other than the main room and a few regions near it, all of the "mine" was natural caves. it's one huge complex
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

When people say they don't want you to do shit to their place and you take off what you did and or left, theres reason. Also when people are standing next to you while you take said additions away and you tell them you are doing so they are looking. Being a dick for no good reason... now thats not cool. Whats said is said and done is done. End.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    When people say they don't want you to do shit to their place and you take off what you did and or left, theres reason. Also when people are standing next to you while you take said additions away and you tell them you are doing so they are looking. Being a dick for no good reason... now thats not cool. Whats said is said and done is done. End.
    still confused as to wtf u guys are talkin about ... did i miss smthn?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I did not know.

All I knew was that you were making additions and it was pissing Christmas off.

Then you just took it all and left.

It's no big deal, I wasn't there, so I really don't know what happened.

All I can say is that Christmas and I have been griefed way too many times, so we get antsy and cautious with other people.

You and Aco and Cyber not so much with me, but with Christmas, it's like that with everyone.

I'm sorry that happened Steamer.

I still love you.<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

wait what did i do?

8. Default

Not you, me. I tilled his dirt and added torches.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

minecraft dead now ? sup with it always crashing for hours at night -.- thats the only time i can play.. .ergh

10. Default

Not you, me. I tilled his dirt and added torches.
    And were getting in the way and being a nuisance for no reason.

As soon as I told you you were fucking shit up, you ran off and decided to be a dick about it, breaking a chest and two of the BOTTOM furnaces simply to spite me. And yes, I'm aware they were "yours" (Autumn states you gave them to her but it's not like we needed the help from you anyway) but you could have done so without looking like a total ass.

Also you add torches like a kid on ADD. You don't need a torch every other freaking block.