Page 53 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Here is a good read. Awesome updates coming our way.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/09/mi...magic-fiddles/
    No stone stairs yet?

What gives?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    No stone stairs yet?

What gives?
    Yea kinda sucks, but it's probably in the works. Slowly but surely they will have everything including laser guns.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Yea kinda sucks, but it's probably in the works. Slowly but surely they will have everything including laser guns.
    You would think that would be a top priority.

You spend resources and time to turn cobblestone back into regular stone and the only way you can make stone stairs to compliment your building are crappy cobblestone ones?

Really?

i have a project now..

anyone who has any musical talent and knows there scales is more then welcome to help me create a even BETTER this!

Submit our creation on youtube for battles with others including Deadmau5? i guess
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Make this, Mikey.

6. Default

ugh, sooo..many...timer circuits. you probably don't know just how much of a pain in the ass it is to make timer loop circuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Im honestly not any good with circuits, but I'd be glad to help donate materials and to watch it go off.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

8. Default

towards the end of the page, it talks about 5-clocks.

that's what you'd need for something like this. (actully, it looked closer to the 11-clock)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

gonna make a fucking basic computer,starting with an ALU circuit.
    that is all.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    gonna make a fucking basic computer,starting with an ALU circuit.
    that is all.
    not on our server. you've seen he youtube vid of that guy who made the 16-bit ALU. you saw how much fucking room it took. that would kill the server. plus as soon as a griefer sees it they'll go "OOOOHHHHH!!!!! SHINY!!!!" and start smashing