Page 61 of 124 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

you both are lying out your fucking ass, glowstone block is mined to 1 glowstone dust, to great glowstone blok you need 9 glowstone dusts. thats alot of fucking glowstone you had to mine..

2nd

IT IS IMFUCKINGPOSSIBLE TO GET GLOWSTONE ANY WHERE BUT THE FUCKING NETHER.

COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Glowstone_%28Block%29
    Personal reform

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you both are lying out your fucking ass, glowstone block is mined to 1 glowstone dust, to great glowstone blok you need 9 glowstone dusts. thats alot of fucking glowstone you had to mine..

2nd

IT IS IMFUCKINGPOSSIBLE TO GET GLOWSTONE ANY WHERE BUT THE FUCKING NETHER.

COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Glowstone_%28Block%29
    We are not lying you fucktard.

Don't be angry we were able to find something you could't.

We've found glowstone dust, we didn't know what the fuck it was, so we looked it up on that nice little page you have there.

You're way over reacting.

This is ridiculous.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

mmm

i really dnt understand where all the obsedian buildings with the netherrack are coming from.
    like a SHITLOAD of obsedian who accumulate to at least 8 lava pools...

that said, a cave i had entended to an island that has a mario on it.
    i got attacked by a shitload of mobs and i ended up hiding in a cobbleston shed, that had a few boxes full of NETHERRACK, glowstone dust, and other unobtainable stuff....

so yeah, if someone is spawning them, at least have the decency to confess to it and make it fair to everyone.

that said, i'll admit to spawning a diamong axe once bcos i got stuck in my endless cave and needed to dig my way up and ending up on that random island.
    then again ive seen ppl spawn golden apples etc...
    we all have our weak moments, but at least have a ruling about the need for those... most of us want to build stuff and tools are useful!
    mag im gonna pm u smthn now.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    mmm

i really dnt understand where all the obsedian buildings with the netherrack are coming from.

i got attacked by a shitload of mobs and i ended up hiding in a cobbleston shed, that had a few boxes full of NETHERRACK, glowstone dust, and other unobtainable stuff....

so yeah, if someone is spawning them, at least have the decency to confess to it and make it fair to everyone.

that said, i'll admit to spawning a diamong axe once bcos i got stuck in my endless cave and needed to dig my way up and ending up on that random island.
    we all have our weak moments, but at least have a ruling about the need for those... most of us want to build stuff and tools are useful!
    I spent a week mining obsidian blocks. Check out my mining shafts and all the holes that I put out.

I also don't have the give command so I can't bloody well give myself anything regardless. Also the netherrack was found from somewhere, I don't know exactly where I found it. But that was awhile ago and I was looking for a way to utilize it somehow.

Why can't the entire community be given a stack of glowstone and/or netherrack every week or so? It's cool how the netherrack can burn and it's not fair that nobody in multiplayer can access it because Notch is a lazy ass.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    mmm

I've already said what I've had spawned.

I spawned a joke on Anthony before, but he threw it away so that doesn't count.

I spawned 64 diamond blocks to piss him off, because we firmly believe in earning our items.

He raged on me so hard my ribs hurt from cracking up...

As for my golden apples, I got them all from James.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I spent a week mining obsidian blocks. Check out my mining shafts and all the holes that I put out.

I also don't have the give command so I can't bloody well give myself anything regardless. Also the netherrack was found from somewhere, I don't know exactly where I found it. But that was awhile ago and I was looking for a way to utilize it somehow.

Why can't the entire community be given a stack of glowstone and/or netherrack every week or so? It's cool how the netherrack can burn and it's not fair that nobody in multiplayer can access it because Notch is a lazy ass.
    so this is a confession to being given items you shouldnt have?

hey clitasuaras like i said before IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to mine this stuff with out being in the nether, going into the nether is completely impossible in multiplayer like christmas just said.. thank you for at least admitting you have the stuff so i can let mag know.

Id also suggest not storing shit in my chest xmas, if you do. its mine.
    Personal reform

7. Default

No. Anything I didn't mine I found. I'm not going to try and recall every last item that you think I didn't earn.

hey clitasuaras like i said before IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to mine this stuff with out being in the nether, going into the nether is completely impossible in multiplayer like christmas just said.. thank you for at least admitting you have the stuff so i can let mag know.
    What are you freaking out for?

God damn dude.

8. Default

Then how the fuck did we find it?

Honestly, I'd like to fucking know.

You're acting like a drama queen on crack.

Mag can see it here too.

HEY MAG.

CHRISTMAS AND I HAVE GLOWSTONE BECAUSE WE FUCKING ROCK THE SHIT OUT OF MINECRAFT AND MIKEY DOESN'T.

9. Default

lol

ok here is what i recall.
    before the ibis server was set up ,
    there was another admin, mag's friend, that used to spawn a shitload of stuff.
    and i think blade spawned a little obsedian and netherrack.
    specially near his old shop.

the stuff they found might be from leftovers of that era.
    that said. i am talking to mag as we speak, to have a "Shop" that myself and another person will control, were people can access the unobtainable stuff .
    bcos lets face it , a lot of ppl are in it for the buildings, and not the mining itself. or at least both, but are too busy to mine bcos of their real life like school and work and just feel like coming at night, build a couple stuff and leave..
    not to mention i feel like making a netherrack castle and set it on fire lol...but thats just me
    try not to kill each other guys...

there will hopefully be new rulings about spawning items since the community could use some unobtained items in game, and tools to help them work faster. if u wanna do everything manually, ur call.
    thats all.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

That was my suggestion. An allowance of a stack or something every week to everyone.

Or using the give command to spawn items to create roads and bridges and such to benefit ALL community members.

Netherrack is cool. I think everyone should have a shot at using it.