Page 13 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    hmm i dont know maybe it has something to do with the html file being zipped

let me try somthing else

how do i go about posting HTML on our forums?

this didnt work either dont bother

ill try converting it into a PDF format and see if that works =D sorry for the inconvenience
    mikey i told you last night the zoom in capabilities and stuff of that program require pulling data from multiple files..... its why just sending a basic map.html file wont work cause then it cannt pull its info to render it on html

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    mikey i told you last night the zoom in capabilities and stuff of that program require pulling data from multiple files..... its why just sending a basic map.html file wont work cause then it cannt pull its info to render it on html
    so im going to have to send a screen shot =/

well ill go do that now

here is our world.
    i suggest DLing the image and opening it with paint so you can zoom in and out of the image. most of you can recognize your minecraft skin and your buildings.

you can also open it in your browser and hold Ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom in an out
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 01-15-2011 at 04:46 PM.

3. Default

its not about that )=
    its more about my hidden chest with a stack of diamonds gold and green disk 5 stacks of iron glass well everything

so until then like i said im making an sos sign for when mag or IF mag does the maptographer.
    miey? are u looking for the house started off with?? the one at the very beginning of the game wherei crashed ther??

i THINK i might be able to find it, if thats the case tell me so i can check it out
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

WHO THE TITS HAS AN ASH SKIN??

fucking posers. i gotta change mine now
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    WHO THE TITS HAS AN ASH SKIN??

fucking posers. i gotta change mine now
    cyber i think hahaha

and cyber now that i have that map for us i know where it is

6. Default

is this map thing online, or is it a seperate program?

like, is it directly connected to the server, or does it take a data file?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Whoever is in the ninja skin in the fucking boonies should turn back.

What a waste of map space.

8. Default

Mag add me to the white list my name on Minecraft is Fonsworth.

xmas.. its fine where he is at.. that has already been rendered stop complaining.. we dont want another kav for minecraft...

aco. its a program i used to render our server map folder into an over head map of our world. In the folder are things like cached chunks, player skins/home sets, our spawn ect. i run a script that renders all of the info on our world into a map.

10. Default

xmas.. its fine where he is at.. that has already been rendered stop complaining.. we dont want another kav for minecraft...
    There are plenty of fine places to go. No need to continue rendering and rendering the map because you want to be as far away as possible.

aco. its a program i used to render our server map folder into an over head map of our world. In the folder are things like cached chunks, player skins/home sets, our spawn ect. i run a script that renders all of the info on our world into a map.
    We probably need the script and program to see what you see.