Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

1. Default

Someone is griefing us again.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Someone is griefing us again.
    whats been done?
    Personal reform

3. Default

Mikey: Mainly Cyber's and Steamr's stuff. Cyber had a bunch of lava and shit spawned in his castle area.

What Autumn and a few of us spent the last couple hours working on:

4. Default

pfft , his guy knight jeff joined and was "lurking around"
    he griefed steamr's tunnel i think, but mainly my castle.. my castle got torn apart from the inside, it basically just became a BOX, no stairs no nthn, everything destroyed, and all my items got stolen ( a shitload amount of gold , iron and diamonds... and etc powders...)
    not to mention the guy filled my castle with lava flowing from top to bottom (using buckets i had in my chest apparently...) and bursted holes in all walls and became zombie infected...not to mention he removeD almost ALLL the torches on my WHOLE island.. which is pitch black now...
    steamr helped me clean up.. spercially my underground again... and then i went to help toasties build this tower of hers, which became a team effort of 4.
    still to be updated it.
    ps: i am spawning some material when we are on top bcos all my stuff are gone...and i really wanted to help build this , specially bcos its a team thing, and will be expended for the community.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Mikey: Mainly Cyber's and Steamr's stuff. Cyber had a bunch of lava and shit spawned in his castle area.

What Autumn and a few of us spent the last couple hours working on:

It's a really nice view from up there , although the fall down is a bit painfull >.>
    Last edited by Me Haha; 02-20-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: I forgot to quote >.>

6. Default

Gah, who was in my house? A hole was in my floor in two spaces that weren't there before. Some feathers and paper were in one of my chests, but nothing was taken from what i've observed so far. I'm just curious as to who it was.

7. Default

Me and Ruler hiding out. Thought I patched mine up, sry.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Me and Ruler hiding out. Thought I patched mine up, sry.
    I am Irrulerofall... that was my house lol.
    i just noticed some random stuff in my chest and some of my grilled porkchops missing. and was curious who might've been in my house. and i'm pretty sure i fixed the hole in the main room when i dropped down. it's the one by the ladder that goes intot he side room i'm more curious about.

9. Default

Oh.. lmao..

No clue then, haven't been back.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Is anyone having trouble playing minecraft?

I'm getting some random black screen for no reason.