Page 14 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Minecraft Server thread

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    There are plenty of fine places to go. No need to continue rendering and rendering the map because you want to be as far away as possible.

We probably need the script and program to see what you see.
    what i see is exactly what the screen shot is. the only difference is that when you hover your mouse over the player skins it shows health and name of character, you can zoom in an out (which you can do on paint if you DL the screen shot) and the program can change the setting of what the map is rendered to for example direction (this screen is from NE) day or night ect.

as for Damion he is there because we were looking for my house then as you see in the screenie there is a HUGE ass cave mouth so he decided to start a house there.

here is what it looks like up close (this area is RIDDLED with epic house spots)

2. Default

Someone just went to multiple islands and set all the trees on fire. Whoever is doing it needs to stop. It's not griefing but it's close enough.

3. Default

jonny all the trees by spawn are on fire becouse of me i just went to burt one tree down and it started a huge forest fire in like 10 diff ways i felt like one of the idiots on the smoky the bear commercials so for the 100 time i am sorry it was an accident not intentinal after it started no way to end it the funny thing is that all was cosed by lighting one tree on fire lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    jonny all the trees by spawn are on fire becouse of me i just went to burt one tree down and it started a huge forest fire in like 10 diff ways i felt like one of the idiots on the smoky the bear commercials so for the 100 time i am sorry it was an accident not intentinal after it started no way to end it the funny thing is that all was cosed by lighting one tree on fire lol
    i light the ones behind my base on fire for light but its my island so who the fuck cares

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    Someone just went to multiple islands and set all the trees on fire. Whoever is doing it needs to stop. It's not griefing but it's close enough.
    jonny remember what i said..... in the server.....

try to remember that one movie. dumb and dumber

6. Default

Ive have been been doing my research on Bukkit mod and it currently almost dont but seems there waiting on approval of creator of the game "Notch" about licensing issues and making sure its ok reverse engineering the minecraft code and having there program open source from what i take from it you can read more about it (HERE)

the have development versions out but highly unstable so i will wait till something that is stable is out before i will implement it. So as of now we will just sit and wait and use it as a vanilla server (basic/no mods) for now. I will do some testing and become familiar with the bukkit mod on my home ran server for now. And will update everyone when we will offically move over to the new program.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is this map thing online, or is it a seperate program?

like, is it directly connected to the server, or does it take a data file?
    As far as having a map render of our world on a website where you can zoom in and it constantly update its self. Im no where near ready for that level of advancement yet. But it would nice to eventually see it grow that far. Server only been up for maybe two weeks now and seen some great things being made by everyone. Hopeful things will become better and easier in the near future.

But please feel free to pm ideas and things you would like to see happen on the server and Ill try to do my best to find solutions your requests.

Thanks again for everyone support for this project I have taken on

this is where mario will be built.

Thanks to Wolf, dark, xmas, and masskid for helping me dig out the canvas.
    Attached Images

8. Default

How terrifying.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    WHO THE TITS HAS AN ASH SKIN??

fucking posers. i gotta change mine now
    i had the ASH skin from the first day i joined the server :P
    deal with it lol

i also had the "where is waldo" skin for a couple days :P
    but ever since ppl "found me" , i decided to change and adventure as Ash to catchem all:P LOL
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-16-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

So im currently testing bukkit mod on my local system with commands and features so if some people can test an report on what they like and dislike and bugs so i can report then to bukkit developers pleese let me know on the new thread Bukkit mod testing for Minecraft server