Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 020 Chameleon [100] v1.1.2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by i2o4 View Post
    Bind 0 to 1 and 1 to 0. That's what I did. In fact, pressing the keys 1234567890 on my keyboard results in typing 0987654321. My alphabetical keys are also bound backwards as well. It's amazing how inefficient the current typical placement of keys is, as my layout reduces the amount of space my fingers have to travel, enabling me to backknife a wolfenstinger before he even presses a key.
    what i ended up doin is binding the numbers 7890 as my four macros on the left of my g700 mouse. I play a lot of gw2 so yeah.... The best part is that pressing my 4th macro presses 0 without moving my hand. I also made a mouse macro on one of the buttons that basically goes : "5, wait,wait,wait,G" ... And this is the best idea i ever came up with in order to DROP a bomb as a vaga when in the heat of the moment without spamming the wrong numbers and drop-button by accident. Works wonders.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

something FUCKED UP is happening with chameleon...
    i was playing against this jamal cunt and raging hardcore ( i admit it... but u would be too if u saw what i saw)...
    i would be emptying a full m4 into someone, read the console that i did like 600 fucking dmg, and then nthn... he's completely unscratched, with 150 health as if nothing happened... and no it wasnt the invul, it was some kind of evade...

the THING IS ... i havE NEVER seen chameleon evade THAT MUCH consistently... and it's the first time i've seen it, and jamal has been ALWAYS able to proc that same op as fuck evade combo round after round SOMEHOW...

zero please look at the chameleon code and WATCH MY DEMO... seriously zero, i cant explain it unless u watch it with sv_showimpact 2, with a damage console open, AND see how much health they got left... either it's a bug or u need to smthn about that fucking evade or wtvr it was.

just watch from the start, like 3 rounds in when i go to CT, and they all go T.

2013-10-14_00003.jpg
    2013-10-14_00004.jpg
    (those are only 2 screen caps of about 20 rounds worth of round EXACTLY like this... notice the dmg i do, and the health he has left)
    i get it if someone gets lucky once with that much evade... but fuck watch the fucking demo and see it happen 25 times in a row when i cant kill him ONCE no matter what crits i did,,, even went human... and it's like he's not even getting bashed...

and then u see me at my finest raging moments... and i call upon the jack shotty claws... and now he dies... so it HAS to do smthn with the evade proc on the bullets, allowing a couple shotty pellets through, but evading everything else

- - - Updated - - -

if u watch the demo in the ban thread on Drumf guy too, at 65k, i post smthn similar in chat as well... did about 285 dmg in NINE ""DEAGLE"" shots... i only played deagle. and somehow, 8 deagle shots did less than 100dmg before i proc? wtf? but this demo was even worse.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    something FUCKED UP is happening with chameleon...
    i was playing against this jamal cunt and raging hardcore ( i admit it... but u would be too if u saw what i saw)...
    i would be emptying a full m4 into someone, read the console that i did like 600 fucking dmg, and then nthn... he's completely unscratched, with 150 health as if nothing happened... and no it wasnt the invul, it was some kind of evade...

the THING IS ... i havE NEVER seen chameleon evade THAT MUCH consistently... and it's the first time i've seen it, and jamal has been ALWAYS able to proc that same op as fuck evade combo round after round SOMEHOW...

zero please look at the chameleon code and WATCH MY DEMO... seriously zero, i cant explain it unless u watch it with sv_showimpact 2, with a damage console open, AND see how much health they got left... either it's a bug or u need to smthn about that fucking evade or wtvr it was.

just watch from the start, like 3 rounds in when i go to CT, and they all go T.

2013-10-14_00003.jpg
    2013-10-14_00004.jpg
    (those are only 2 screen caps of about 20 rounds worth of round EXACTLY like this... notice the dmg i do, and the health he has left)
    i get it if someone gets lucky once with that much evade... but fuck watch the fucking demo and see it happen 25 times in a row when i cant kill him ONCE no matter what crits i did,,, even went human... and it's like he's not even getting bashed...

and then u see me at my finest raging moments... and i call upon the jack shotty claws... and now he dies... so it HAS to do smthn with the evade proc on the bullets, allowing a couple shotty pellets through, but evading everything else

- - - Updated - - -

if u watch the demo in the ban thread on Drumf guy too, at 65k, i post smthn similar in chat as well... did about 285 dmg in NINE ""DEAGLE"" shots... i only played deagle. and somehow, 8 deagle shots did less than 100dmg before i proc? wtf? but this demo was even worse.
    unable to watch the demo right now, but last i checked evades don't register as dmg in console. shadow hunter's invulnerability does however, which chameleon can replicate. you sure he wasn't using that?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

yeah evade doesn't register in counsel, maybe it was invlun, maybe he had helm, maybe you can't aim....
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

night elf evade registers in console, but you'll be notified if they evaded. Same with if you hit a molecule.

The only reason it registers is it shows you how much damage you should have done to them, and then makes fun of you for not killing them.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

I've never seen molecule evade show up in counsel, and I've kinda played the race a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact I know im right cause ive evaded shots, looked in counsel, and there is nothing there from that person. If it did register in counsel, then the hit is registered but discounted, which would allow abilities like bash, banish, etc. to proc on an evade, which they don't.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    night elf evade registers in console, but you'll be notified if they evaded. Same with if you hit a molecule.

The only reason it registers is it shows you how much damage you should have done to them, and then makes fun of you for not killing them.
    I WAS notified of the evade in the game now that i remember...
    and im definitely sure it wasnt the shadow hunter invul... i was going 0 to 16 to the guy... and trust me, i had cheap laces/health/helm(claw) every round...

had people like aco watched the demo they wouldnt need to ask that question because he didnt turn yellow on my ass, and definitely didnt hear an invul ultimate sound kick in...

it was the evade, and it was recorded in console as "damage did to enemy"...
    i have seen him use a helm a couple of rounds in, and then not use a helm for some rounds... and the VERY VERY high evade ratio was still in effect...

either the chameleon evade is too high at the skillpoints-level he had (caused by a glitch that only shows up if certain points are put in it, like what happened to the hells demon sickle a couple years back),
    OR the helm's evade somehow increased the evade on chameleon even when he wasnt wearing one anymore (much like the "invisible" lace that some players get after using shadow of void once, without buying a lace afterwards)...

oh and... LET'S pretend that nothing was wrong with the evade, and there was no bug in the percentage procs...
    the FACT IS, J@M@L was able to get the SAME evade skill round after round... for about 20 rounds straight...

so maybe what Masskid told me is true, and that a certain combination of points into certain skills, it starts proccing ONLY one type of skill (the evade) round after round without randomizing it to something crappier...

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I've never seen molecule evade show up in counsel, and I've kinda played the race a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact I know im right cause ive evaded shots, looked in counsel, and there is nothing there from that person. If it did register in counsel, then the hit is registered but discounted, which would allow abilities like bash, banish, etc. to proc on an evade, which they don't.
    i'm talking about the guy shooting the person who evaded. You shouldn't see it as you avoided the damage, thus why you are alive and they are dead.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Like I said, I am fairly sure something strange is going on with the RNG at the moment. Long strings of evade and whatnot should only happen once a blue moon.

Chance for night elf to evade 1 shot: 30%
    Chance to evade twice in a row: 9%
    3 times: 2.7%
    4 times: .81%
    5 times: .24%
    10 times: .00059%

I know that strings of evades at least this long happen with fairly common frequency. I'll test this out whenever I get a chance.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Like I said, I am fairly sure something strange is going on with the RNG at the moment. Long strings of evade and whatnot should only happen once a blue moon.

Chance for night elf to evade 1 shot: 30%
    Chance to evade twice in a row: 9%
    3 times: 2.7%
    4 times: .81%
    5 times: .24%
    10 times: .00059%

I know that strings of evades at least this long happen with fairly common frequency. I'll test this out whenever I get a chance.
    You have the right idea, but thats not how the percentages work

- - - Updated - - -

You're conflating probability with the percentage chance

- - - Updated - - -

first shot-30% chance to evade
    second- 30% chance to evade
    third- 30% chance to evade
    etc.

If you want to look at the odds of this happening, that is fine, but the chance to evade does not decrease per-successive shot

- - - Updated - - -

ie your fourth shot in a row still has a 30% chance of being evaded, but the odds or probability that this occurs is .81%