Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 021 Hells Demon [100] v1.0.5

1. Default

45-25 like before

2. Default

This race is in release status

3. Default

And, RIGHT after you left, I found a new glitch. If you end a round as this race and survive (...I've been saying that a lot recently) then switch to human, you get double your devotion aura health.

Had no stats in HD (Reset skills, didn't plug any in), and it STILL did this. When trying this with Flame Pred, it didn't change the health. Also does not happen with chameleon, which doesn't want to give the ability you want it to! Took 7 minutes of 2 people switching from HD to Cham to find it :? Back on track, also doesn't work with undead (aka: no extra health with no health skill). Can't think of any other race that gives health, if anyone can, check it too. So far, seems to be ONLY devotion aura.

Also, used a level... 12 or 17 or something like that, still did it.

We need something to give negative levels, so I could check if level 0 does it.

4. Default

You just type reset skills and do not put the points in anything and your effectively on level 0. This is how I test when I see that abilitys works correctly at low levels.

5. Default

Yup, that's what I did, was just wondering if it was related to skill points/levels in the race.

6. Default

• Initial Release

7. Default

What does power do?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    What does power do?
    Looks like +Attack damage from the 1st post by Zero.

EDIT:Nope nope, I was wrong. The "Power" value affects the amount of Increase to Speed.

9. Default

omg this race's skills and effects is too fucking confusingh....
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Ok, here we go.

Power is the semi-randomly generated number chosen at the beginning of the round. Whatever number you get, increases your speed from 100%, natural speed, to 100%+Power%. So say you have 11 power, your speed increases to 111%.

Also, Power increases your attack damage on every hit. Simpler part haha.