Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 021 Hells Demon [100] v1.0.5

1. Default

NOt on every hit but is the amount of dmg that its second ability deals when it activates.

2. Default

If I remember correctly...didn't the original Hells Demon have multiple ultimate choices...for example when you leveled your ultimate twice you had a chance of selecting any powerup twice or select 2 different powerups and when you leveled ultimate to level 3, you had 3 power up options every 30 seconds....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

that's cause it was glitched back in the day.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    no, that was how it was supposed to work, but i'm guessing there was no way for zero to get that working
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    It was a glitched race but you still had 2 or 3 options on ultimates.....

6. Default

I could add in point support if you guys want that. Make it so that as you level it you can select more than one thing at a time. There can still be caps on how many of each thing you can get though.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I could add in point support if you guys want that. Make it so that as you level it you can select more than one thing at a time. There can still be caps on how many of each thing you can get though.
    I agree...personally its fine the way it is now...but on the final levelup of the ultimate you should have or 1/1/1/2/2/2 or whatever it goes.

8. Default

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

9. Default

this is just informative, but does a maxed out sickle do 1199 or actually 700+ dmg on EVERY hit?

i was playing yesterday against someone and they were only using usp all the time because he would get a 1 shot kill on me one the FIRST shot (didnt even fire any other bullet, check the logs zero plz).
    i would be zipping as spider man or tele-jumpin around as vaga, and he would get instant shot kill, 29 times in a row, without exception. is it how its supposed to work?... heck the fucking sickle proved me more powerful than nebula at times...
    the player was pwnySMTHN, and .shox was there to see it happen.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Power: Random: 1-5,3-7,5-9,7-11
    Sickle: 8-28% chance to use your power to Increase Attack Damage (=to current power value)
    As you can see it has at most a 28% chance and the dmg it deals is 11 max at spawn without them using their ult to add to it. It can be increased if they take dmg but only for that round.