Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 022 Magician [130] v1.0.8

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea the randomness is actually why I came up with that idea. Another possible option is to simply go to the closest, furthest or location of a random teammate. These would in theory be easier to code and would be less work for the server.
    that's a good idea. if it's also going 2 be less work then I say go for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Ok so I came up with a new idea and I think it fits better with the race. To make the ability something with a bit of a magic twist you will go to your location at the end of the previous round! If you died last round it will be the location you died at. If it is the first round it will be your spawn.

3. Default

that mean on the first round of every map you can't use your ultimate then? and if we played like the first how ever many rounds and not died, we wouldn't have an ultimate for that time as well?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    that mean on the first round of every map you can't use your ultimate then? and if we played like the first how ever many rounds and not died, we wouldn't have an ultimate for that time as well?
    no, you'd have an ult. that took you back to spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

ah i c. misread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Ok, does it have multiple levels? If so, what do the levels in the ult do?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Ok, does it have multiple levels? If so, what do the levels in the ult do?
    most likely (read: most likely) it will reduce cooldown slightly
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Ok so I came up with a new idea and I think it fits better with the race. To make the ability something with a bit of a magic twist you will go to your location at the end of the previous round! If you died last round it will be the location you died at. If it is the first round it will be your spawn.
    so if u died in enemy spawn, u will spawn with them next round? isnt that risky? or can u use ur ultimate to teleport back to spawn?
    and what does the ultimate do if pressed during game? teleport u to a teammate? or spawn? or nthn ? got kinda confused over all the suggestions.

how about this suggestion? u give them x-y seconds to be in no-clip?
    like his ultimate would be 5 or 10 seconds (depending on balance) of allowing them to run through walls or climb the air to a high location (at own risk if they fall after ultimate ends?)
    it sounds like a fun ultimate considering his old shitty one, plus the race isnt that OP to begin with.
    (for ppl concerned about glitching in map, i think zero found smthn to prevent ppl from spawning in objects? maybe he can use it to detect u got fucked and teleport u back to spawn? or heck, even leave them till end round or till another ultimate use, as a counterbalance for the ultimate
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    so if u died in enemy spawn, u will spawn with them next round? isnt that risky? or can u use ur ultimate to teleport back to spawn?
    and what does the ultimate do if pressed during game? teleport u to a teammate? or spawn? or nthn ? got kinda confused over all the suggestions.

how about this suggestion? u give them x-y seconds to be in no-clip?
    like his ultimate would be 5 or 10 seconds (depending on balance) of allowing them to run through walls or climb the air to a high location (at own risk if they fall after ultimate ends?)
    it sounds like a fun ultimate considering his old shitty one, plus the race isnt that OP to begin with.
    (for ppl concerned about glitching in map, i think zero found smthn to prevent ppl from spawning in objects? maybe he can use it to detect u got fucked and teleport u back to spawn? or heck, even leave them till end round or till another ultimate use, as a counterbalance for the ultimate
    no, you press ult. an it will take you back to either where you died last round, or your spawn if you survived the round

10. Default

Wrong Wrong Wrong.. all of these ideas can be manipulated by one to an unfair advantage.

You teleport back to the closest teamate or team - middle of gunfire you die, get stuck in vents, or walls etc..

Teleport to spawn - get hosties nd gg..

Teleport to a place where you died - Enemy spawn every time or right behind where they usually face the my team.. or Bombsite.. plant gg.

My idea -

Re do the whole class-
    Instead of crow being an ability, let it be an ultimate. Something like warden except you come back as a crow 100% of the time. Also let crow walk/fly only when pressed ultimate again. Its nearly impossible to kill in the air, especialy with 5/7.
    For other 3 abilities.. idk get creative, come up with something that would fit a "magician".