1. Default Cbble Night Elf -helm -health -necklace

Good night, just wanted to show off, i ended this map 60-1

file is attached, sorry about the high resolution
    Attached Images

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    Good night, just wanted to show off, i ended this map 60-1

file is attached, sorry about the high resolution
    man i wish there was a facepawn smiley right about now...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

holy shit there was some crazy respawning going on for yoshi to have 82 eaths in 19 rounds
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    holy shit there was some crazy respawning going on for yoshi to have 82 eaths in 19 rounds
    thats his ping u dummy.....lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    thats his ping u dummy.....lol
    hmmmmm, i see...
    :contemplates:

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

why does the pic say 50-1 and not 60-1?

8. Default

why does the pic say 50-1 and not 60-1?
    Busted.

9. Default

Didn't get the last Screenshot, Notice how this one says 03:37 remaining on the map. Bust that..

10. Default

lmfao lets not start correcting eachothers grammar or fail posts i have seen many of us miss speel something or post something incorrect.

or the notorious gun game question "is this a good map to player on?" lol jk jk just saying simple dumb mistakes we all have made and yes i was there i vouch for the 60 part but u did die twice >.<

victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.