Im waiting for Jaaaack

2. Default

After this race comes my favorite race

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    After this race comes my favorite race
    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Nebula

5. Default

JUST CHECKED NEBULA, i dnt see why it would be ur fav race lol.
    its like a mini-raiden + a mini bloodmage, nthn much
    ultimate = disappear for 1 second .. LOL
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

This race looks pretty cool cant wait to try it out, i need to get back in and own everyone soon.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    JUST CHECKED NEBULA, i dnt see why it would be ur fav race lol.
    its like a mini-raiden + a mini bloodmage, nthn much
    ultimate = disappear for 1 second .. LOL
    well, it has 2 amage abilities, an respawns. other than raiden and eva, it had the highest damage output (but was far more regular than raiden's) the shitty ult was basically all that balance the class out. if it had a decent one, it would op out the ass
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, it has 2 amage abilities, an respawns. other than raiden and eva, it had the highest damage output (but was far more regular than raiden's) the shitty ult was basically all that balance the class out. if it had a decent one, it would op out the ass
    Well, what the ultimate should do is basically spawn a smoke grenade cloud.

It used to make this weird effect that would disappear quickly and gave enemies the signal to shoot everything in the cloud.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Well, what the ultimate should do is basically spawn a smoke grenade cloud.

It used to make this weird effect that would disappear quickly and gave enemies the signal to shoot everything in the cloud.
    do u teleport somewhere else when u do that? or do u just spawn the cloud and try to avoid getting shot? lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    do u teleport somewhere else when u do that? or do u just spawn the cloud and try to avoid getting shot? lol
    i...believe you kinda moved a little. not sure how far though