Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Future race suggestion thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post

I'll be back!:
    Activate +ability to jump 10 seconds into the future.
    (Player teleports to where he aims and becomes invisible, invulnerable but frozen in place and cannot attack) and reappears after 10 secs
    ( max 5 warps = number of terminator movies :P)

System Reboot: Activate with +ability1 to become frozen in place, unable to attack for at least 15 seconds: Resets HP, Armor and Warps back to spawn value.
    These two are really good ideas for any future race but I would change one thing about both.

I'll be back:
    Get rid of the invulnerability and this is a bad ass ability

System Reboot:
    Instead of resetting spawn values, reset to 50-75% of spawn value and this is a bad ass ability as well.

The numbers shown are a sample MAXED RACE values. i.e the values increase or decrease to balance, im only suggesting the skills.

Race Name: Terminator
    Number of Levels: 5
    Weapon: Pump Shotty/knife only.

Core Upgrade: 70% chance of Spawning with 175 health and armor and 150% speed

Protect Connor: Every 30 seconds, nearby teammates (max 60 ft) will get a 5 second protection shield from GUN damage only.

I'll be back!:
    (Player teleports to where he aims and becomes invisible, invulnerable but frozen in place and cannot attack) and reappears after 10 secs

System Reboot: Activate with +ability1 to become frozen in place, unable to attack for at least 15 seconds: Resets HP, Armor and Warps back to spawn value.

Ultimate:
    Hasta la vista, baby: Cuts Health in half and inflicts wave blast of 80 ft radius knocking back enemies in range and inflicting 80 damage each.
    (sounds op, but with cutting hp in half u're most likely dead soon lol)

(cooldown: 30 seconds)
    (Cooldown at start of round: 30 seconds)
    (Required Level: 150)

if numbers seem over powered i can fix them, its just a sample.

i fully agree with scribbles here on those two skills except for the second

15 seconds seems like an awfuly long time for someone who might need to do the objective. what if the time was a standerd rate of per-say 5 seconds and each skill point increaded how much health armor you restored up to max including the spawn values as scribbles suggested

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i fully agree with scribbles here on those two skills except for the second

15 seconds seems like an awfuly long time for someone who might need to do the objective. what if the time was a standerd rate of per-say 5 seconds and each skill point increaded how much health armor you restored up to max including the spawn values as scribbles suggested
    I would agree with that.

4. Default

The numbers shown are a sample MAXED RACE values. i.e the values increase or decrease to balance, im only suggesting the skills.

Race Name: Terminator
    Number of Levels: 5
    Weapon: Pump Shotty/knife only.

Core Upgrade: 70% chance of Spawning with 175 health and armor and 150% speed

Protect Connor: Every 30 seconds, nearby teammates (max 60 ft) will get a 5 second protection shield from GUN damage only.

I'll be back!:

Ultimate:
    Hasta la vista, baby: Cuts Health in half and inflicts wave blast of 80 ft radius knocking back enemies in range and inflicting 80 damage each.
    (sounds op, but with cutting hp in half u're most likely dead soon lol)

(cooldown: 30 seconds)
    (Cooldown at start of round: 30 seconds)
    (Required Level: 150)

if numbers seem over powered i can fix them, its just a sample.
    I'll be back seems ridiculous for defusing bombs. Teleport to bomb, as well as invuln and invis for TEN secs? if it ported you there, and then 1 foot up in the air, so that you couldn't defuse/plant, it would be alright, probably.
    Other than that, I like it. (Oh, also agree with the people saying 15s is too long.)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frvwfr2 View Post
    I'll be back seems ridiculous for defusing bombs. Teleport to bomb, as well as invuln and invis for TEN secs? if it ported you there, and then 1 foot up in the air, so that you couldn't defuse/plant, it would be alright, probably.
    Other than that, I like it. (Oh, also agree with the people saying 15s is too long.)
    alright i will do some editing to my above post :

"I'll be back" is going to the future, obviously these minor concerns such as defusing bomb or wtvr would be taken care off by making it FOR EXAMPLE that the race would be "frozen" above ground so that they cant plant or defuse the bomb. the skill is made for strategy purposes. but for the sake of argument, u can make the race still vulnerable to ultimates , like a chain lightning nearby or wtvr, and have the invulnerability only be against non-race-skill damage. if thats not enough , i'll try to see how it works without it
    scribs, vaga can teleport anytime and become invisible, but he can still knife or deactivate ultimate and do it again.
    when u;re stuck for 10 seconds wITHOUT moving or knifing or shooting, u cant do shit, if ppl were in battle with u they can target u on radar, but they could wait the time to shoot u since u cant shoot them... its like a molecule shield without the ability to shoot, and a vaga invisible without the ability to turn it off at will... plus u only got 5 of those to use carefully.

as for the reboot thing, the numbers are a sample, i agree with scribble and mikey, it should be both reset to 75% and have a smaller time, say ~10 secs (in between average number) and obviously u get more % of ur stats back the more u level it .
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

gonna double post for documentation purposes:
    race will no longer be invulnerable when going to the future.
    this solves both scribbs's concern and frv's since when invisible, they can still try to defuse, but they can still be shot at and they cant move or do shit about it (also not to mention u'd have to teleport "well" close to the bomb in order to plant or defuse it, bcos if u fail at the distance u have to wait 10 secs and u;re screwed lol...

reboot has been edited as mentionned above.
    give me feeedback please

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
    Ultimate:
    (sounds op, but with cutting hp in half u're most likely dead soon lol).
    But what if health would rechadge over time?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Kitty View Post
    But what if health would rechadge over time?
    its balanced, say u had like a 100 hp , u use it once, by the time u get ur other cool down , u'd be in 50 hp for example.
    sure u can use ur skill to try to get a % of ur old hp back, but u have to be frozen 10 secs and subject for shooting, and to just re-use ur ultimate, u just waisted that time.
    and the more u use it, the harder it is to survive...
    ultimate is made to be a powerful "finale" for the round, u;d play normally, and about to die? blast them with ya!

9. Default

its balanced, say u had like a 100 hp , u use it once, by the time u get ur other cool down , u'd be in 50 hp for example.
    sure u can use ur skill to try to get a % of ur old hp back, but u have to be frozen 10 secs and subject for shooting, and to just re-use ur ultimate, u just waisted that time.
    and the more u use it, the harder it is to survive...
    ultimate is made to be a powerful "finale" for the round, u;d play normally, and about to die? blast them with ya!
    well. that depend on the map, if u gonna use it on carack house fr example u probably will be able to wipe out an entire enemy team cause everything is really close.

10. Default

and also I think when terminator spawns it should have like a forcefiled around it like the one that molecula have.