Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Future race suggestion thread

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    It has too much hp, thats the problem with it. health helm lace plus ability to add more hp, lol damn.
    health is restricted -.-...its in the fine print lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Ditto
    (restrictions: cannot buy items (except tomes) or weapons at all, spawns with 50% speed).
    Race only has 1 skill and 1 ultimate.

Transform: When you deal damage to an enemy, activate all the following:
    - duplicate the victim's entire set of SKILLS (not ulti)
    - 5-10% chance of duplicating a randomly held item if not already owned,
    - and 10-75% of duplicating target's held weaponset.
    ^When Transform procs, it cannot be procced anymore EXCEPT by Ditto's ultimate.

(so u can only earn a set of skills by shooting someone ONCE. this also prevents constant weapon switching and item/skill stealing like brett pointed out to me)
    Keep in mind that if a user is low level and has skills leveled for example 3/8, you get the skill level at same level as victim, not maxxed.

Ultimate: Rogue:
    Cooldown : (45-20s )
    Reset speed to 100% normal speed and Deal 1 dmg to a random enemy on the field (procs Transform)

(the speed reset is to balance the race and prevent any speed stacking from other races when transforming.)
    basically u are vulenerable for the first cooldown period, and then u can play normal, unless everyone had a lace which prevents u from proccking the speed reset and others MOUHAHAHA... seriously, its severely balanced for attacker AND victim )

specially since u cant steal a LACE unless it procs the 5% AND randomly selected a lace , assuming the first enemy u shot even has one, since ppl with laces cant be hit by the ulti in the first place :P i am so diabolical)
    Last edited by CYBER; 09-28-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Transform should also copy the victim's weapon restrictions rather than restricting all the weapons on it from the start. And the ultimate would reset the restrictions on the player when used as well; making it more interesting to play and combat. God I can only imagine the "behind-the-scenes" work to make that happen though... lol

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Transform should also copy the victim's weapon restrictions rather than restricting all the weapons on it from the start. And the ultimate would reset the restrictions on the player when used as well; making it more interesting to play and combat. God I can only imagine the "behind-the-scenes" work to make that happen though... lol
    well my original design was for the race to actually copy 1-2-3-4 skills from target based on the skill level of transform. So originally u were able to steal a random skill from an enemy and another from another enemy and so forth , including an ultimate (as long as its not the vagas or raps) and it would have a combination of wtvr random skills u collected from hunting many reasons. The problem was mainly balance, the race could get a shitty combo, or an op one: imagine it getting the human bash, nebula ultimate, shadow hunter wards, athena helm, and nebula critical dmg or smthn. It would be beyond op. so instead i decides so that it copies an entire race, and have i rotate through them . This race, if brought early in the game , can be a race that people who reachfor example lv 100 can access . It would allow them to 'taste' some of the perks of different races, force them to read up on them etc. it would also make it a milestone point for players. Most of them keep playin till they hi the vagas, but its a rough road to them, so why not try a race that can make them test drive a race for a round, make them WANT to get the real thing. But yeah as for ur restriction thing it already somewhat works since it will REPLACE ur weap gear with the other gear. So it u had an ak and used ur ulti and hit a flame pred, ur guns are lost and u get knife only. Its all part of thegamble sothat ppl think twice before spamming the ulti

5. Default

SNORLAX

Swipe:knife deals 33% to 100% more dammage

HyperBeam: guns deadl extra 20-33% damage

Fatty: Move slower with each level but gain 10 hp

Ultimate: Sleep; frozen in place, gain full hp 15-5 seconds
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    well my original design was for the race to actually copy 1-2-3-4 skills from target based on the skill level of transform. So originally u were able to steal a random skill from an enemy and another from another enemy and so forth , including an ultimate (as long as its not the vagas or raps) and it would have a combination of wtvr random skills u collected from hunting many reasons. The problem was mainly balance, the race could get a shitty combo, or an op one: imagine it getting the human bash, nebula ultimate, shadow hunter wards, athena helm, and nebula critical dmg or smthn. It would be beyond op. so instead i decides so that it copies an entire race, and have i rotate through them . This race, if brought early in the game , can be a race that people who reachfor example lv 100 can access . It would allow them to 'taste' some of the perks of different races, force them to read up on them etc. it would also make it a milestone point for players. Most of them keep playin till they hi the vagas, but its a rough road to them, so why not try a race that can make them test drive a race for a round, make them WANT to get the real thing. But yeah as for ur restriction thing it already somewhat works since it will REPLACE ur weap gear with the other gear. So it u had an ak and used ur ulti and hit a flame pred, ur guns are lost and u get knife only. Its all part of thegamble sothat ppl think twice before spamming the ulti
    Then it just becomes what chameleon imo should be. Random of every skill, not just a select few
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

Re: Ditto - I actually really, really like idea, but there's one problem - if you'd have only 2 skills, how will the leveling go? (Since it's a pretty powerful race, it should have at least 24 levels as otherwise it's a sick xp farmer). Other than that, I really like the concept of ditto and the possibilities it gives.

Re: Chameleon - what Spasm said is that it's like Chameleon should be... And I would vote for that (not that I can) if that would be possible.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    Re: Ditto - I actually really, really like idea, but there's one problem - if you'd have only 2 skills, how will the leveling go? (Since it's a pretty powerful race, it should have at least 24 levels as otherwise it's a sick xp farmer). Other than that, I really like the concept of ditto and the possibilities it gives.

Re: Chameleon - what Spasm said is that it's like Chameleon should be... And I would vote for that (not that I can) if that would be possible.
    Well, as far as ditto goes, how about this:
    The race can steal the complete set of skills right? whats the race with the largest set of skills ? Spidey. It has 5 abilities + 1 ultimate.
    So im thinking of having 25 levels total?

The Transform skill initially starts by only being able to steal one RANDOM ability. Basically the first 5 skill levels will allow the user to be able to duplicate 1,2,3,4,5 max number of skills from the targetted enemy. The next 15 levels can be used to "upgrade" each skill stolen 1 point at a time.

For example, if i were to steal a molecule's evade:
    - let's assume that the max chance of an evade for the molecule race is 50% (for the sake of argument)
    - If i have transform at level 5, it means that each skill is only at basic power, so my evade would roughly be a QUARTER of the max i would have stolen. so i can only evade 12.5% instead of 50.
    - When my Transform skill level becomes lv 6 (and assuming evade was that first skill), then now it means that i put an upgrade point into that skill, now my evade would be 25% .
    - At transform lv 11 it would be 37.5% and at lv 16 it would be finally the max value at 50%.

So basically each skill out of the 5 max would be upgraded every 5 times by 25%.

As for the ultimate, we can simply have it a standard 5-level-max skill, where each skill reduces the cooldown for the ultimate.

20 levels for transform + 5 levels for ultimate = 25 levels total, close to chameleon's level.
    Sounds decent to me.

9. Default

this sounds coolioooo

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ThA_DeAgLiZeR View Post
    this sounds coolioooo
    which one lol