Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 025 Nebula [160] v1.0.7

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This race code IS NOT CORRECT, requires patching.---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------There is a found glitch where the chance of the second ability requires the first to go off.
    So the fix should re-buff nebula's damage back to what it used to be before? NICE.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Question.... should you be able to proc the ultimate multiple times? for some reason i can get the smoke to appear 2/3/4 times O.o

3. Default

yeah i got that aswell, i seem to be able to proc the smoke bomb like 2 times and i don't know if my invisibility is working the 2nd time on top of the first time already.

4. Default

• Fixed so that dmg stack prevention works and the second dmg ability does not depend on the first not being triggered to have a chance to activate.

5. Default

i'm seeing some problems with maser. was on the test server with cyber and it's doing very inconsistent damage. first screenshot shows two separate shots proccing maser, both were silenced usp shots to the foot. one maser did 19 damage, one did 45. if it's percentage based, the damage dealt by it on identical shots shouldn't be so dramatically different. the second screenshot shows where i killed him with the maser skill, and maser only did 20 damage. this was on an AWP headshot.
    Attached Images

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.