Thread: legit source for previous hacking?

1. Default legit source for previous hacking?

hey guys,
    i found that one of our top ranking/suspicious players on gg is on this "global ban list" where he got banned permanently for hacking, by the "X2-Anti Cheat Ban" system.

http://globalban.x2-hosting.de/index.php?page=banlist
    the suspected player's name does not show in the above list as i want to keep this confidential so that i can track him on my own but he is in that database somewhere..

is that source legit for proof of prior bans? so that i get into action and keep a close eye on the person and demo? ... or is it some stupid ban list of a noob server?
    (the guy's already been called a hacker in-game by many regs)
    thanks.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    hey guys,
    i found that one of our top ranking/suspicious players on gg is on this "global ban list" where he got banned permanently for hacking, by the "X2-Anti Cheat Ban" system.

http://globalban.x2-hosting.de/index.php?page=banlist
    the suspected player's name does not show in the above list as i want to keep this confidential so that i can track him on my own but he is in that database somewhere..

is that source legit for proof of prior bans? so that i get into action and keep a close eye on the person and demo? ... or is it some stupid ban list of a noob server?
    (the guy's already been called a hacker in-game by many regs)
    thanks.
    maybe notifiy other trusted admins clan and zero of who this person is and what server they frequent.
    Personal reform

3. Default

a couple already know via steam. he's in GG sometimes, already has +40 wins. thats all am gonna say for now,
    not many of u will know him since he is new, and u;ve been in wcs a lot.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

shoot me the name i have an idea and i can do some research for you.
    Personal reform