Thread: (Insert Steam ID Here) hx -- Wall Hacking and Possible Aim Botting

1. Default (Insert Steam ID Here) hx -- Wall Hacking and Possible Aim Botting

Fucking forgot sb_status again. I need fucking sleep.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FANGGFN7

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

jesus christ toasties, when u type record, type sb_Status just after it! ask urself: what would cyber do lol, seriously, ask urself "if this guy just left now, do i have his steam id?" ...
    will check demos later, am tired as fuck!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    jesus christ toasties, when u type record, type sb_Status just after it! ask urself: what would cyber do lol, seriously, ask urself "if this guy just left now, do i have his steam id?" ...
    will check demos later, am tired as fuck!
    hmmmm what would cyber do hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fap fap fap

:P jk

4. Default

Man you are a fucking water head... how can you forget steam ID

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

ma_observe is your friend.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.