Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official IBIS Regulars - Scrim Team Sign-up:

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i believe you do not have the authority to start an "ibis" scrim team. Their is already one too, if my memory serves me correctly...
    I'm not trying to break any rules here and we're definitely not trying to replace the Clan IBIS scrim team.

This is for IBIS members who aren't in the clan scrim team and/or regulars who want to do something other than play pick-up games every day.

2. Default

YO! I'm down. usually on just about every night 7-11 central

3. Default hey

im available mostly any day and time and im rdy 2 kill noobs like airupthere lol sorry had 2 get my shot in at him

4. Default

My schedule is so random, I can't really plan it. So whenevah. M-F Early evening I guess is the safest bet

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Sunday afternoon/early evening ain't bad either I guess

EVERYDAY ALL DAY SON

i have a mumble server as well

6. Default

Most weekdays after 730 PM

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i believe you do not have the authority to start an "ibis" scrim team. Their is already one too, if my memory serves me correctly...
    he got ZEROs permission.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"Hey Garma, you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...it's nothing personal, thank your father!" - Char Aznable

8. Default

id love to be part of the team (or fail to be in it lol)
    but i havent played in over 2 weeks...and with my 20 fps , i doubt i am going anywhere near scrim! but maybe when i get my new gaming computer later! who knows.. gd luck to all of u, and DONT LET SHADY BE PART OF THE TEAM, the team will probably get banned :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Ibis.a scrim team ftw!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal Sheahon View Post
    he got ZEROs permission.
    did you really?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?