Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Portal 2

1. Default Portal 2

Finally it is time!

2. Smile

bring it on! been waiting months for it!
    the perfect gift to when im done my exams
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

For when your done!?

Well I am almost half way though in that in the previous one the test chambers were the first half. So as I am almost finished with those I should be getting close to the half way mark. So far I am really enjoying it and I like all the new additions.

Well time for bed now

4. Default

Its unfortunate that i have exams to attend to now and i cannot play...
    but hopefully i will catch up soon! keep me posted if u found smthn too much of of a challenge
    btw... it was unclear for me from the trailers, but do u have access to 2 characters? each with a colored portal that u strategically tag team to accomplish mission? or is it the same as portal 1 concept?
    thanks
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Companion mode!
    Personal reform

6. Default

2 short of a game 2 pay full price. don't get me wrong I love portal... but I'm not gonna pay 50 dollars for a game that's uber short. they say it's twice as long as portal 1... and I beat portal 1 in like 2 hours so... ya...

might just torrent it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

portal 1 took most people 3-4 hours
    the single player alone in portal 2 is ~ 8 hours, the Co-op ads an extra 6

Though I never pay full price on any games now a days, dont go out and torrent it. thats just plain rude

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

is the co op random? or does it have 2 be with like your steam friends only?

also do you just re-do the existing missions in co op, or does co op have it's own set of maps and what not?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    is the co op random? or does it have 2 be with like your steam friends only?

also do you just re-do the existing missions in co op, or does co op have it's own set of maps and what not?
    Co-op can be either with friends or random match. The co-op missions are unique from the single player (they're designed to be solved by 2 players rather than 1).

10. Default

they shoulda released a map creator/editor with the game, that woulda been hardcore cool if people could make their own maps.

Maynard - The WCS Guy