Thread: {Add maps} for wcs

1. Default {Add maps} for wcs

Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

the third map is good, looks like estate, has objective, well spaced. first 1 looks real small and GG style, second 1 looks GG also but I dunno, looks uber small anyway.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-24-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

are they?
    they are cs_ ... :S

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

oh sorry... de_Color should be in my other thread for gg maps... construct...not sure:S

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

I call it like I see it. small maps don't work. even on our biggest maps, vega's and spiderman can get 2 the enemy base UBER fast... if you're on a real small open map, things just get out of hand.

off topic, did you even start playing again? haven't seen you on in like God knows when

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i played once , gg, first time in 6 months... just busy as fuck in real life and when u come back to play online with a 30 fps... yeah, it takes the fun out of it bro and makes u rage lol...
    but i am STILL paying for admin ,still am an admin and people usually write me from time to time for advice on what to do in a scenario or to take care of someone who is fucking up the game and i usually show up, do my work and leave... and i will try to get back into gaming as soon as i can. hows everything man? im itching to see how the new admin system is, thats why im not giving up my admin lol :P
    and i try to stay productive...whether its adding maps, or helping out
    take care man

6. Default

just map 3 added