Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Thanks maynard. Mind posting the code for the embeded youtube so i can use it next time?

Also, the smuggler win is around 12:20. He has the ball and right at the goal with only around 5% hp, he faces 2 Sith player alone and he stuns the first with a flashbang then the second one with a Dirty kick in the balls then wins.
    ok, they were saying gunslinger
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ok, they were saying gunslinger
    Gunslinger is an advance class of Smuggler.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

the part of the youtube link you want is always after the =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9LP8zUZ1P0&feature=feedu

then you just wrap it in [ youtube ] L9LP8zUZ1P0&feature=feedu [ /youtube ] <-- minus the spaces

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Anything at and past the & is unneeded

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

I find it easier 2 just copy from the = till the end

well not easier... but simpler and quicker
    Last edited by maynard; 08-20-2011 at 06:26 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the part of the youtube link you want is always after the =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9LP8zUZ1P0&feature=feedu

then you just wrap it in [ youtube ] L9LP8zUZ1P0&feature=feedu [ /youtube ] <-- minus the spaces
    I see, i just put the whole adress between the tags.

Thanks again Maynard!
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

to me it just looks like a reskinned, polished version of damn near every other mmorpg out there. sure it has its own little...special things, but at the end of the day it comes down to combat (for me), and the combat looks the same as everything i've ever seen. i totally understand people enjoying stories, especially the star wars story, and i would totally understand people wanting to play the game for the reason of being involved in that. but from a purely gameplay standpoint i see nothing new and that's rather frustrating to me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    to me it just looks like a reskinned, polished version of damn near every other mmorpg out there
    you can say that about any game lol... 90% of mmo's all follow the same UI and combat system cause it's the most convenient. you can easily go 2 any FPS and just claim it's a "re polished version" of something prior 2 it... or 2 almost any game of any genre...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Some news.

Game test weekends will start next week around September 2nd.

World PvP info has been released:

• Many different neutral planets that players can fight over, with territory control.
    • There will be bases, turrets, and other objectives that players can control on these planets (Ilum is one example planet).
    • Can call in bombing runs on the enemy base once planetary defenses are down.
    • Valor (and other) rewards for players who participate. 'Mercenary' commendations can be earned via World PvP to purchase the best PvP gear.
    -
    -