Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 027 Beast [190] v1.0.5

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    • Updated weapon removal code
    • Checked that team filtering is on for respawn
    just and fyi, when you die, i tells you something like "resurrecting in 19 seconds" but it actually resurrects u in the next 2 seconds...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

• Confirmed race code, now running RESTORED version
    • updated weapon removal code.

3. Default

I feel like the beasts resawn ability doesnt work at all. Level 7 respawn, 15 deaths, and not a single proc.
    EDIT: 24 Deaths
    Last edited by StarsMine; 05-29-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I feel like the beasts resawn ability doesnt work at all. Level 7 respawn, 15 deaths, and not a single proc.EDIT: 24 Deaths
    U are absolutely on the dot! I levelled my beast 10 levels today( only 2 more to max it) , was playing it all night , i have my revive maxxed already and it didnt Revive me Except ONCE all night. I was bit bing about on dolls too, thought i was just being unlucky like on void... But theres a chance that the beast respawn is broken.

And zero? While u're at it, can you fix the messenging system for the beast revive? It keeps saying that it will revive me in 15 seconds AFTER it already respawned me 6 seconds later. Its as if u're using the orc revive to revive as beast, but the message is wron and delayed...

Speaking of which, orc doesn't give you ANY warnings that you're gonna respawn, or at least i have never read anything, and im a chat box fanatic that reads everything on the bottom left...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

The problems with the messages are with the changes to the engine hint txt system that creates unpredictable random delays in transmission. The issue should be resolved with the respawn sound update down the road.

I will look into the respawn issue right now.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

• Corrected major bug (missing line of code) that resulted in the respawn only being allowed to trigger once

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Please keep in mind that other respawn based races may be effected by this same missing code so if you think there is any other effected races please post in the thread for that race and I will check it.

6. Default

i feel like i'm respawning 100% of the time now, or close to it

edit: i post this, then don't res 5 rounds in a row
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 06-20-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

lol, you used up all of your luck

8. Default

lol, you used up all of your luck
    Well after that I got about 7 in a row but I didn't post that cuz it would have killed the mojo

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Well after that I got about 7 in a row but I didn't post that cuz it would have killed the mojo
    and now it will.