Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 028 Rapscallion [200] v1.0.3

1. Default

• Initial Release

2. Default

Is there a reason why this race is set to 1 per team?

Considering this is a knife only race and it has no real overpowered ablities, it would be better if followed Flame predator and is set to 2 per team.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

because rap has the ability 2 go 100% invis.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

You will see why when someone maxes it out that is where its true power lies is in the combination of fully leveled skills and the shopmenu

5. Default

Theres a reason its called RAPEscallion

6. Default

I've noticed that the visual effects for the ultimate can sometimes be seen through walls. Is it supposed to be like that?

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

yes it is

8. Default

Damage Given to "GOD OF STAFF" - 12285 in 1 hit

Wow just wow XD this was from 1 back stab, once i saw the +6k damage i was like T.T <3 this race

9. Default

Ok, something odd is going on. I've been changing my abilities a few times during the map, and somehow, I was keeping the levatation from previous rounds. Can't really say if I kept ALL the stats, or just some of them, but when I had 0 leva, I was jumping with level 4 leva (needed to get over part of the map).

Map change fixed it.

10. Default

Let me know if you get anything like this to occur with Athena as it uses better code to track the changes in levels that may prevent this glitch.