Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GG - warmup TK rule?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Osage View Post
    we're getting way to picky in this discussion. personally i would rather some cockmunch not decide to walk towards my nade and die on purpose after killing the person i was aiming for, but shit happens. imo warmup rounds are pointless anyways and it would solve problems by just removing that. honestly, if this were up to me, i would make it so slay doesn't make you lose 2 levels. it should just slay you, so you sit out a round and that's it.
    Negative. Warm-up rounds DO actually have a very big purpose. They allow people to connect to the server and choose their side without having to do so while a game is already in progress. In GG this is particularly big due to the fact of how fast the rounds go. By the time half the people connect and get into the game, the first group of people will already be in their spawn. Warm-up rounds are needed, not so much as to "warm-up" but to allow everybody to get in the game and settled.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Disflux View Post
    Negative. Warm-up rounds DO actually have a very big purpose. They allow people to connect to the server and choose their side without having to do so while a game is already in progress. In GG this is particularly big due to the fact of how fast the rounds go. By the time half the people connect and get into the game, the first group of people will already be in their spawn. Warm-up rounds are needed, not so much as to "warm-up" but to allow everybody to get in the game and settled.
    you forget who you're talking to. hall doesn't give a shit about anyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Just draw your knife and say fuck the nades. If you knife a teammate you deserve to be slayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Just draw your knife and say fuck the nades. If you knife a teammate you deserve to be slayed.

i knife my teammates all the time.....
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    i knife my teammates all the time.....
    A = I knife my team-mates
    B = You deserve to be slayed

Rosie: A > B
    Link: A
    Conclusion: B (Link deserves to be slayed)

I think that's a pretty sound argument right there. So Link, sorry to say bud, but now you have to slay yourself whenever you knife a team-mate.

6. Default

You dont deserved to be slayed for nade round and after round, what makes you think that? Nade round is for having fun for 15 secounds, and when some asshole slays you for killing them in a round that wont count, It should have a punishment. After round is the same thing, a quick 5 secound standby till the next round, you kill a teamate you shouldnt get slayed for it, Its not that If you deserve it or not, its the princible that its a asshole thing to do and you shouldnt get slayed. I still dont see how you think people deserve to get slayed for nade round and after round, you dont deserve anything for killing someone in those rounds. During the regular round its fine, You get tked and they dont apologize than you slay them, but not for After round and nade round, its just common sence, or the lack of in this case.

7. Default

There can only be one winner, so if you suck ass, don't slay, since you're not going to win anyway. But if you are tk'd by someone decent, slay their ass, it gives you a better chance to win. Even save your nade round option for a few rounds in, that is always fun.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPanda View Post
    You dont deserved to be slayed for nade round and after round, what makes you think that? Nade round is for having fun for 15 secounds, and when some asshole slays you for killing them in a round that wont count, It should have a punishment. After round is the same thing, a quick 5 secound standby till the next round, you kill a teamate you shouldnt get slayed for it, Its not that If you deserve it or not, its the princible that its a asshole thing to do and you shouldnt get slayed. I still dont see how you think people deserve to get slayed for nade round and after round, you dont deserve anything for killing someone in those rounds. During the regular round its fine, You get tked and they dont apologize than you slay them, but not for After round and nade round, its just common sence, or the lack of in this case.
    Common sense would be to not TK in the first place. Not to spam your nades everywhere on nade round, not to incessantly spray your auto-sniper or AK at your teammates at the end of a round. The asshole thing to do is to TK, regardless of when it happens.

BRB Necroing more threads!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

I don't think someone who is trying to win is intentionally trying to tk, its just this stuff usually happens no matter how good you are. Best bet is to use it sparingly by waiting for the right moment and constantly being aware of where your teammates are at. The warmup round however is fair game, just don't use your own teammates to warm up your throwing arm. Oh, the consequences.

10. Default

necro thread bump ftw -.-

no but seriously, its not illegal to slay for nade round or after rounds.
    its a dick move sure, and of course i wish ZERO does smthn about it , for example temporary disable any punish menu during that.
    But penis's solution works too...but only when an admin is around...

regardless, if u dnt wanna be naded, dnt throw nades at ppl
    and be light hearted. if u're a fun guy and people know u on the server, they wont slay u by douchebaggyness...
    there may be the occasional LMAO slay from ur friend... but u can surely avenge them sooner than u think :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...