View Poll Results: Perma Ban Teer for walling?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

2 100.00%

Thread: #demented Teer! Walling 3 am 4/11/11

1. Default #demented Teer! Walling 3 am 4/11/11

Name In game: #Demented Teer!
    Steam id: STEAM_0:1:6773110
    by admin : Cyber ibis. a (under name Asshole Incorporated)
    Date :Today 3 am nov 4 2011
    Where: GG server - on deagle map
    duration : 1 month
    Reason : wall toggle
    link to bans : http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:6773110&ad vType=steamid&Submit

request : extend ban to perma.

conclusive demo : the second one, on deagle, specially after tick 30 000 when i finally made my call. but i STRONGLY suggest watching the whole thing, its barely 5 minutes. i asked wassabi to assist bcos i am only recently back and needed a new set of eyes.

EDIT: i banned him, but for some reason, even though it told me he was banned, wassabi told me he was back and my ban didnt go through, so i told him to ban him for me while i post this, i take responsability for that decision, not him.

ALSO : if u check my demo at beginning, whenever i put autospec on him, the command reset every round and always speced someone else... maybe he is immune? or smthn? maybe my admin is fucked? and the commands are getting through? such as ban? someone explain please.
    THAnks.
    demo 1 : Attachment 4386
    demo 2 :Attachment 4387
    Last edited by CYBER; 11-04-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to follow new system for posting bans, here you go :)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

ok so when cyber called me in gungame to spec this guy for wall hacking which he was when i used the auto observer so theres my two demos which one is source TV

3. Default

thanks for those demos , bcos i forgot to type sb_Status in my demo... (its my first ban in a year.. cut me some slack :P)

so yeah, some insight is appreciated, will happily unban if unconclusive. but a lot of players after that commented that he was a bit iffy and could tell where they were beforehand from previous games...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Have not looked at the demo yet, but I will say that sometimes the web ban feature doesn't work for some reason, if thats what you used to ban him on.

5. Default

This player was not hacking in the two demos wassabi posted. teer! was not playing with any type of advantage. There isn't anything iffy about this player either.

6. Default

its cool.. i kinda didnt like the way he was ALWAYS moving towards players... and at some points he even aimed at them... i dnt know, maybe he just got lucky i guess if SCRIBS doesnt think he hacks.
    Do i unban? or does upper take care of that? new system is kinda weird to me...
    and thx for ur time scrib, but i will keep a lookout for him just in case... im not the best at spotting hackers, but for some reason this guy gave me that faulty feeling...

specially after i helped spotting Dr Jenny before Disflux last thread (i was already recording when i asked disflux about what he was doing in spec, and we were both on to her lol...oh well, u win some, u lose some...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    its cool.. i kinda didnt like the way he was ALWAYS moving towards players... and at some points he even aimed at them... i dnt know, maybe he just got lucky i guess if SCRIBS doesnt think he hacks.
    Do i unban? or does upper take care of that? new system is kinda weird to me...
    and thx for ur time scrib, but i will keep a lookout for him just in case... im not the best at spotting hackers, but for some reason this guy gave me that faulty feeling...

specially after i helped spotting Dr Jenny before Disflux last thread (i was already recording when i asked disflux about what he was doing in spec, and we were both on to her lol...oh well, u win some, u lose some...
    If you no longer believe him/her to be a hacker, then you unban them. If you still stand by your decision, then you wait for another ULA/Clan to look at the demo and see what they think. If another ULA/Clan votes no, then they will unban them.

If you decide to unban them, then make sure you post in here saying that you unbanned them

8. Default

Nothing in these demos. Looks legit. Closed & Unbanned.