Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: XX0wnsXY 11/29/11

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I didn't realize that weighing in on the ban requests was something we could do. I figured it was a "if you weren't involved don't weigh in" kind of thing..but I will def keep that in mind.
    i was saying the exact thing too a couple minutes ago.
    when i see an obvious hack thread i usually disregard it because i thought the rule was to not clutter the thread with comments from ppl not involved..
    i should start posting the opinion i make on threads to make it more obvious nowadays.

as for upper app, +1
    u might not meet requirements yet, but u;re way better than most ppl around gd luck ownsie
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

stay away from admin abuse unless you have something 2 do with the claim or were there when shit went down.

if you wana look over a demo in the ban requests and voice your opinion, go for it. doesn't bother me any.

penis and few others have been doing it for a while.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    get your ass involved with applying for the ibis swtor guild ^^ Sins invited 2
    This.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

4. Default

i have yet to see you on the servers you fucking hooker... -all.......

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Lol rape, I haven't seen you in a while :-P I played with owns yesterday and tuesday already this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    o.O I keep playing with her... When I am able to play recently -.-
    Really since thanksgiving the internet here decided to take a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    Ive been playing consistently for the last month..

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

i'll +1 and explain.

does she fit all of the guidelines set up? no.
    should that matter? no.

she took a hiatus, we all do, and she was an excellent admin for a long time, and continues to be now. what we need in an upper is someone who puts time into the community and keeps a level head, while laying down the law when necessary. owns fits this in my opinion. the guidelines are there to assure the things in the previous sentence, and as with anything in this world there are always extenuating circumstances. this is not to say anyone who's been a decent admin for a few months can be upper, it just means that those who have proven themselves over extended periods such as owns should warrent special consideration.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.