Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Bitches!

1. Default Merry Christmas Bitches!

The title says it all!
    Merry Christmas to my peeps in ibis, u're all like family to me

Post pics of your xmas day! whether it's a tree, a gift, a cave, or food you cooked or ordered. (pizza doesnt count :P)

Heck, maynard you can even post your gay sex vids in your santa hat and maple syrop candy, not that i would know anything about that o.O :P

Have a nice weekend bitches.<3
    Cyber <Xmas Mode> ibis.a

PS: for all the people not celebrating the holiday, well... go fuck yourself! :P
    no but seriously, enjoy ur holiday, wtvr it is
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

hey! Fuck you!

oh and have a merry xmas

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Well I got my dad and my step mom excited enough to open presents tonight!

I got...

$250
    Juicy couture perfume
    a hoodie with ear bud built in

Still got stuff to open from my family in Texas, Florida, Georgia, and Wyoming.

4. Default

Merry Christmas!

I think there are more presents for the dog under the tree then for me Then again I don't ask for anything.

5. Default

i got a new car heart coat and a new tv so i can pown you fuckers. and cyber you are not in my family b/c i would have to buy you something.

6. Default

What did you need the new heart for?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

7. Default

its a brand but i hate the red lines under words so i just make them go away. but its an amazingly warm and durable brand of cloths there coats are so warm you could be in the snow sweating and you would be like wtf is this shit its snowing and im hot XD. what did you get penis?

8. Default

Merry Xmas everyone

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Ho Ho Ho. I hope all like the presents i got u. ho ho ho Mery Christmas!!
    RellikDloc

10. Default

Merry Christmas!!!!

No pics but I basically got multiple ways to make tea now! I got an automatic milk heater and frother which is going to be great to make Chi lattes. Then I also got a cast iron tea pot so I can make fucking kick ass normal Chi. Ironically I do not actually like tea or coffee which both of those devices are normally used for, just Chi. Chi is one of my fav drinks of all time, now I just got to get the rest of the tools to actually make the thing that the right temp.