Thread: [Remove] de_complex_x

1. Default [Remove] de_complex_x

Map: de_complex_x
    Reason: It is an unplayed map, no one likes this one and is always rtv'd or changed by admin. The only reason it gets voted for 99% of the time is b/c ppl think its the regular complex map.
    RellikDloc

2. Default

+1 Everytime this map comes up someone says, Oh this isnt the Complex I was thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

I agree. Pretty much every one of Christmas' maps for gg suck ass.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I agree. Pretty much every one of Christmas' maps for gg suck ass.
    to be fair, rampage and alphabet are kick-ass
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

i would have to disagree with alphabet i hate it. to much of a cluster fuck
    RellikDloc

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    to be fair, rampage and alphabet are kick-ass
    NO.
    rampage is just WRONG... the worst map to actually have decent aim in because of all of the pseudo-ladders)
    Alphabet is glitchy on edges.. you always seem to get stuck in some random letters when you shouldnt.. also a clusterfuck.
    But i agree as blade, i like xmas, he's a gd friend, but man i just noticed how bad is maps were lol
    i do like marble tho, and if he re-did churches ( from the _x part) then it's a fairly balanced map.
    Dusty2_x is OK, except the glitches, but as a map, its gd for when there isnt a shitload of players.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...