View Poll Results: Perma ban speed hacker?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, he was speed hacking, clearly

2 100.00%
  • no, he wasnt, maybe lag?

0 0%

Thread: brain sparkle

1. Default brain sparkle

Name: Brain Sparkle
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30263661
    Banned by: Cyber ibis.a (just got my admin back and voila!)
    Duration: 1 month.
    Reason : Speed hacks.
    Request: perma ban for hacking.
    Source Bans link : http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:30263661&a dvType=steamid&Submit

Apparently my sourcebans STILL dont fucking work ... even after my admin was deactivated then re-activated from my paypal ... I asked aco below to re-do the ban for me.
    Personal 30 second demo for the quick viewers:Attachment 4725

Actual long Source TV: Attachment 4726

Ticks:
    66000 speed passes by all other teammates
    69000 goes afk *for 1 sec*then speeds away
    73000 same shit

He teamshoots ppl so that they 'feel 'slowed down when he swoops by

76000 obvious hacks, part i recorded

2 speed hackers in 2 days. holidays bring out the best in people -.-
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-31-2011 at 11:24 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

1: don't link to ftp. download and then attach demos.

2: link to ban on sourcebans?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I didnt know i could link to the ftp link. It just saved me time uploading the demo bcos it takes me froever on my crappy int, and it's given as a BONUS demo other than the one i have already.I dnt have a computer near me atm bcos im in a family dinner at the restaurant lol and i will try to edit these two things as soon as i can. I always forget about the fucking source ban... Aco ? Can u quickly take a look if the ban is active at least? Considerin my crappy reputation at having disappearing bans? If not, remote ban him for a month , my responsibility?At least until i edit this later.Thanks.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I didnt know i could link to the ftp link. It just saved me time uploading the demo bcos it takes me froever on my crappy int, and it's given as a BONUS demo other than the one i have already.I dnt have a computer near me atm bcos im in a family dinner at the restaurant lol and i will try to edit these two things as soon as i can. I always forget about the fucking source ban... Aco ? Can u quickly take a look if the ban is active at least? Considerin my crappy reputation at having disappearing bans? If not, remote ban him for a month , my responsibility?At least until i edit this later.Thanks.
    consider it done
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

saw that you banned him ... thanks man. i hope zero looks into my admin bans issue soon... i cant always ask someone to do my work for me ... :S
    appreciated tho, happy new year.

ULA? anyone here to clsoe this up with obvious speedhacks?

6. Default

Speed hax.

7. Default

Fixed my log in issue. Perma, closed.