Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chris Young

1. Default

You can't cade break your own cade when it puts the rest of the team at risk to get tagged. Team Killing.

Break cade safely and run? w/e, cya.

Purposely break and shoot props off map out of anger and ruin other peoples chance of cading, gtfo.

Done in spite / anger, it shows.

Also, this goes in ban request, wrong section (unless your just bring to attention a certain person disregarding rules???).
    There is no abuse, as anything related to administrating wasn't involved.
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-02-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

It was to show that an admin was disregarding the rules

3. Default

Wouldn't and probably wont be the first / last time.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You can't cade break your own cade when it puts the rest of the team at risk to get tagged. Team Killing.
    oh dear lord, u mean he actually broke his cade while people were cading WITH HIM? ...
    yeah, sry i missed that key point when i read the report on my phone...
    Chris, dont fucking do that , thats just cheap to whoever trusted u enough to allow u to build the cade and help defend ur spot...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...