View Poll Results: Perma ban aimbboter? (and maybe waller?)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

2 100.00%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Lunchbox AIMBOT

1. Default Lunchbox AIMBOT

Name: Lunchbox
    Steam id :STEAM_0:1:26215094
    Admin : cyber ibis.a
    Ban duration: 1 month.
    reason : aimbot and possible walls
    Request: Perma Ban.

Link to source bans :
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...215094&Submit=

Demo: PERSONAL DEMO with sb_Status (i think)
    Attachment 4742

Source TV at that map: Attachment 4741

tick mark
    6000 for walls

9800 for aimbot.

It was just too obvious as soon as i saw it, insta ban.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Yeah he's hacking, however in the sourcebans demo..the better tick marks would be between 3000 and 5000. You don't even have to get to 6k or 9k to see he's hacking.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

i posted the 6000 ones because thats the time I joined lol...
    i have banned 4 people hacking today, (working on the threads now...) and im too tired to spec... so i went to the point where chrome - inco (me) joined lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    the better tick marks would be between 3000 and 5000.
    Thank you.

Hacks.

5. Default

Extremly obvious.

Just a warning, follow the correct format next time by having Username(of banned user) /Date(of ban) Time(of ban)/ STEAMID(of banned user) in the title since it takes less than a minute to copy paste the info from the Sourceban as i'm tired of people posting sloppy posts.

Ban upgraded to Perma.

Closed.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'