• no

0 0%

Thread: King of the Lab Wall-toggle possible aim-toggle

1. Default King of the Lab Wall-toggle possible aim-toggle

STEAM_0:0:18392918
    Name : King of the Lab
    Admin: Cyber
    Ban duration: 1 month via web.
    Reason : wallhacks and possible aimbot toggling on a few ticks.
    Request: Perma ban.
    Link to Source ban:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...392918&Submit=

Demo 1: i came back to this demo after i saw demo 2, i didnt study it as intensive, but it has the NAIL ON THE COFFIN for wallhacks at tick 39000. so watch that tick first.

---------------- blue arena first time ---------------------
    Attachment 4746

17000 and 19000 he follows us through walls

39000 DEFINITE WALLHACKS!!!! probably triggered by the aimbot acting up on the target head.
    `

demo 2 : i watched this demo of him and studied some random patterns he had, u can skip if needed.

-------------------------BLUE ARENA SECOND TIME---------
    Attachment 4747

TICK 21300 watch closely as he keeps his crosshair on the guy's head behind the wall

tick 22500 he watches a guy through corner even if teammate saw him, but he had crosshair at head lv and then he still knew there was another behind that wall.

at 23000 then just after he waits for the guy across map to pass... smthn he hasnt done the entire map.
    and he ended up getting the hs.

28000?

29500 also possible aim? i slowed it down to 2.4 % ... his crosshair was no where near the target...

31800 also possible aim? .. through his teammate?

32000 wallhacks + aimbot toggle, watch his shot that goes through the wall hit exactly at his head level, and then even before he's around the corner he got the hs?

34400 possible aimbot shot?
    40000 how could a shot that hit the wall, the SAME shot hit the guy BEHIND your right gun....

42000 walls?

32500 he threw that bomb timing perfectly on stairs, sure there is sound but u cant tell from where if above or below.

---------------OTHER DEMOS: ---------------
    ftp://208.43.70.233/auto-20120103-083542-cs_complex.dem

We went to complex in between blue arenas, and that guy couldnt aim for shit...then he complainted that "the map is too big"... which is another word for "i cant wall through this map"... so i switched it back to blue arena to spec him...
    .. so i went back to arena and guess who was raping everyone ?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

good ban cyber, yup wallhacks no need to look for anything eles.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

Wallhack confirmed.

Just a warning, follow the correct format next time by having Username(of banned user) /Date(of ban) Time(of ban)/ STEAMID(of banned user) in the title since it takes less than a minute to copy paste the info from the Sourceban as i'm tired of people posting sloppy threads.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

good example of a few typical traits obvious wallhackers have

xerenix you forgot to vote.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    good example of a few typical traits obvious wallhackers have

xerenix you forgot to vote.
    It seems like i did. My apologies.

Ban upgraded to perma.

Closed.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'