View Poll Results: He hacks, and smart at it. PERMA?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mozart Ron Paul 2012 Wallhacks (YES, AGAIN)

1. Default Mozart Ron Paul 2012 Wallhacks (YES, AGAIN)

Name: MOZART ron paul 2012

(YES HE WAS BANNED FOR WALLING by alex and overruled for lack of evidence, i just found that out AFTER i banned him, purely objective ban).
    previous requests:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7648-Mozart-2pm-est-11-12-2012-STEAM_0-0-20632756?highlight=mozart
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/7638-Mozart-11-11-11-10-40am-11-45am-12-07pm-STEAM_0-0-20632756
    steam id: STEAM_0:0:20632756
    Admin: Cyber (jerm was also there and believed he was hacking)
    Ban duration : 1 month
    reason ; wallhacks, toggling aimbot at some points ...
    request: perma ban

source ban link : http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...mozart&Submit=

------------- demo: Deagle: Attachment 4748
    TICKS: 6800
    11000 --- AIMBOT AT 11200 IN SLOW MO?

NO SCOPE AT 17000 >? fine.. i'll buy that...
    17300 WALLS
    23000 toggle aim
    at 24000 mozart goes "KING hacks!".. "LOL"
    trying to distract the admin i see?
    King was in deed hacking and i was setting up the demo thread at that time when jerm called me in.

36000 /// "nice save" from being spotted as a wallhacker, turning and randomly shooting evreywhere... who fucking does that in the middle of a game? specially a pro... an empty gun around corner = dead...

tick 38000 seriously? how the fuck did he know, i couldnt hear him and i switched between all players, no one saw him behind the box...

---------------------------demo: Complex: Attachment 4749

tick 3100 was the first tick that got me screaming wallhacks!!!
    6400 WALLHACKS!... who would empty a clip like that unless he knows is doing dmg...

tick 24000 ... why the need to go a little afk? chekcing background apps?
    oh no shit, now he has an AIMBOT on ? did u notice that for some reason now he starts to rotate his gun every time he shoots after round? as opposed to before? see the wobble effect? NAIL ON COFFIN for aimbot

28000 wallhacks aim NAIL ON COFFIN for wallhacks
    tick 33000 he goes back afk to "modify" his hacks, look at the bunny hopping now , got better right?

tick 44000 double wallhacks one after the other.
    45100 tries to shoot at random guy crouching behind the wall and fail, and KEEPS going at it , knowing that he is coming. DEFINITE WALLHACKS.

----------------------------FINAL demo : Attachment 4750
    this is a very short demo of me banning him, i did the ban just after i thought he followed that CT around the boxes in deagle.

------- thats enough for me ... if u guys want me to go through the other demos that i attached for documentation purposes, tell me... but seriously, isnt that enough for a ruling?
    Jerm was there and he mentionned that the guy was hacking on falling trash before , and then failed horribly in wallhacks map (bcos its fair for everyone)... i dont feel like going through them, but i attached them in case...
    DOCUMENTATION:
    ftp://208.43.70.233/auto-20120103-09...aim_shotty.dem
    ftp://208.43.70.233/auto-20120103-09...g_wallhack.dem
    ftp://208.43.70.233/auto-20120103-09...llingtrash.dem

EDIT: as soon as i banned this guy, another account of his (well i assume it his) showed up and jerm told me about it
    23: STEAM_0:1:8474747 Ron Paul 2012 TelGxxCocvLkq8MB4rXo5V6a9yQWDtQh+b5+qkvdPUw=2

how many fucking ron paul 2012 people do we know??? -.- clearly this guy has multiple accounts because he hacks, and he is bypassing bans, and his IP needs to be banned completely, including his neighbourhood in "panama" (please refer to other thread about him just after)
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-03-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I do not HACK. I don't know how to hack. My flippin laptop glitched up and went back to main windows explorer screen. I could hear shooting but could not see the screen. So I had to force close CS. I come back and I'm banned...cmon now! I enjoy playing on that server, but this is ridiculous. This is Ron Paul 2012. I've also been Fire Andy Reid and Eagles Suck.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

This is sooo freaking crazy. Which one of those is me? I'm thinking its the first one because I couldnt see anything and was trying to click back on screen and heard shooting. wtf

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Not to mention I was only on this server once today when the game went haywire. It was during the xbox stage.
    Last edited by Whatnowhuh; 01-03-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: including the name

3. Default

Actually i banned you while you were in the middle of a game and active.That said, why do u even have 3 other accounts? Getting banned for hacks a little too often there bud?You have been banned twice now by two DIFFERENT people, for the same reason: walls and toggling aim.Heck i didnt even know u were banned before until i did the ban. It just strikes me suspicious when 3 different admin and many regs seem to call you out for the same purpose without even referring to eachother...Sorry bud, but if prove hacks, you're outta here. And if not, for some fucked up reason, then offence man but im gonna make ur life a living hell in game until u screw up again somedayThis guy has had 4 chances so far to hide his hacks and runaway. He clearly doesnt know where to quit...EDIT: WHY THE FUCK DID U MAKE ANOTHER FORUMS ACCOUnt? Didnt u do the mozart account not a month ago? Do u get a boner for making many css and forums accounts for urself? Or forse of habit of having too many accouts to remember from the number of times u ge banned?

EDIT... are you or are you not Mozart? -.- if yes, then those are demos of u . if not (doub it considering u commented here) , then who the fuck are u ? and why make many accounts...
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-03-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

I dont have 3 accounts. OMG. Is there no way that I can prove that I have only one account. If there is how? I only have one account.

5. Default

scratch the 3 account thing. I assumed that when u named ur 2 other aliases that they were different accounts... considering that you have ANOTHER account of mozart banned just after this one... so my assumption was that there were more... nvmd that, sry for assuming, butttttttttt....

YOU HACK.

6. Default

If not then it's ok. I enjoyed my time playing with you guys. Remember Ron Paul 2012. The only other time I've been banned was by someone who didn't want to talk about politics and world events on the server and that was years ago. I just start playing again a couple of months ago when I got this laptop.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I do not hack. I don't know how to hack. I don't care to hack. But it's ok.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

I just made this profile on ibisgaming to find out why I was banned. My laptop glitched like if you hold shift too long it will ask for sticky keys and froze up CS so I had to force close.

7. Default

Looks like these are two different people. This is some goofy speculation by CYBER, and a ban shouldn't happen without proof.

8. Default

click on the source bans link above.
    there are 4 mozarts banned.
    the first one up top IS a speculation, and i stated it in my 4th thread that he MIGHT be the same mozart that came under a different account after i banned the other mozart.

that said, now go look at all the 3 steam IDs, its same fucking steam id banned by me, and alex (and a 1 hour ban by xerenix for TKing, smthn he does constantly from what i demoed).

And if you go to Alex's thread , he has linked the user perma request made by a regular to his PREVIOUS bans of mozart, and the thread was not edited. So no, it is not me speculating that it's the same guy banned 3 times for the same wallhacking reason, i am CERTAIN it is him, and he just joined now under a different forums account than last time to act all cuddly and innocent and throw us off, but I looked at the steam IDs and did my research before requesting the perma, im not one of those trigger happy admins.

AND PROOF? are u seriously asking for proof? i posted 3 demos ABOVE of him hacking when "I" was on the server, regardless of any previous bans he had which i didnt even know about until later.
    And dont you dare tell me "my demo's lack evidence" considering there only have been TWO views of the first demo, and ONE view of the second demo, and i know who viewed them. So you didnt.

i apologized to him for speculating his Eagles Suck and wtvr his other name he mentionned were different ACCOUNTS not names, but that is only because there is a very high probability that mozart has another account he used to bypass THIS ban, and therefore should be treated as a multi-account user until the IP addresses are compared and other shit.
    But i did NOT "speculate" that he hacks, it took me a good 3 hours of demo reviewing in slow motion and wireframe to get this.

LETS REVIEW: ShadedFlash, Baby Panda, Wassabi, Alex, Jerm, and I spectated him under suspicion of wallhacks and aim toggling, on different occasions, without discussing among eachother... Clearly, something about him is fishy in order to rise soo many accusations from soo many people. Jerm was the one who called me up on the server saying that he has been specing Mozart who seems fishy for walls, and surely enough , i watched him play for 3 hours, then went aside and watched my demos constantly until i got enough evidence to say that he is BS. I could be wrong, sure. we all make mistakes, but clearly "too many of us" would be wrong about the same guy, for the same reason ....

Thank you, and go protect your friend on another server.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-03-2012 at 11:58 PM.

9. Default

alright lets say you dont hack lets just send these demos over to valve so they can say yes or no and we wont have to worry about you anymore.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

10. Default

So if Mozart hacks, then you must prove that "Whatnow" is the same person. I agree it seems fishy, nut it is a presidential slogan, and if you use those keywords on a Steam search you get over 100 hits. I would like to see a IP match b4 we jump the gun and group what could be 2 players together.

(Edit) Using SteamIDconverter it shows that one of the players if from the US, while the other is from Panama. I do not know where it pulls that info from though.
    Last edited by Rosie; 01-04-2012 at 06:49 AM.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.