0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Birdpoop 1/7/12 04:12 STEAM_0:1:38558717

1. Default Birdpoop 1/7/12 04:12 STEAM_0:1:38558717

Name in Game: Birdpoop
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:38558717
    Where: GG
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit Demo attached.
    Reason for perma ban: Aimbot. obvi.

I actually banned a few maps later on texture because SOMEONE kicked him for high ping instead of ban him for aimbot on Lego and I assumed it was a ban instead of a kick.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

2. Default

Considering this was supposed to be MY ban (faggot penis raced me to it) , then i figured i would post the demos at least. I have personal demos of him while i sat in spec working on smthn with aco, but for the sake of simplicity, here are the source tv demos.

PS: this guy lags like a MOTHER... he has a 300 ping... this is why i didnt just ban him on the spot, regardless of how obvious the aimbot is, because i wasnt sure if it was just lag or my pc fuckin up, or actualy aimbot until later.

I kicked the guy on lego because of his high ping, i didnt notice it was the same suspected hacker guy until later when bird showed up and penis asked me about it ... lol, it was a quick kick for ping... should have just went for the ban right off the bat..

Lego mafia is obvious right off the first few seconds.
    Deagle was where i spotted him the first time and told jerm about it , but he left before i had time to get more than 2 rounds of him after he died quickly...

Thank penis -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

perma banned, closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy