View Poll Results: Ban that useless TKer?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, who needs him.

2 100.00%
  • No. (-.-)

0 0%

Thread: Chewie STEAM_0:1:39153068 29/01/2012

1. Default Chewie STEAM_0:1:39153068 29/01/2012

Name : Chewie
    steam: STEAM_0:1:39153068 // <= first account
    Current ban : 999 minutes
    Request: Perma Ban

Reason: This guy is intentionally joining the server under different names and spam team kill, Then bypass Admin ban (see next thread same date) with many accounts.
    Also part of a known german group of hackers. ( see this)
    http://www.gameserver-allianz.de/dkg...9153068&Submit

Where: Deagle Map in GG, at 7ish AM.

Link to Source Bans : http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...chewie&Submit=
    (the first ban at bottom, "Chewie")

Proof:
    I usually monitor all new faces on ibis and do a background check on each of their steam ID for "suspected" cases online. Found that this guy TKays everywhere, and also part of hackers... so I kept an eye on him with a ban on his name ready to copy paste bcos i;ve seen him before on the server as well...
    Ticks : 52000 when he joined, at tick 66000 he starts to intentionally TK. And tick 91000 where he joined again just before the map ends, with different account (bypass) AND intentionally TK again, and because of the TK, the wounded players were easy target for the nade that hit them.... so +1 for banning him for ruining a gd game of mine >_<

Demo:
    Attachment 4839
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-29-2012 at 08:20 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

OK looked at the bans, I agree that if this is the same person they should be permabanned. The weird thing is, is that the IPs are completely different. I am going to vote perma because I believe that the accounts and IPs are the same person though, the way he acted on the demo and the name and shit makes it too plausible for me. TK isn't a permabannable offense, but overriding bans is. He could be stealing his neighbors Wi-Fi for another IP. Who knows.

3. Default

I looked at the IPs too... and saw the 2 different IPs...
    maybe using neighbour internet true, or simply using a proxy?
    but you have to admit, the odds that it;s NOT the same guy are negligeable...
    How many Chewies to we know that join, TK as soon as they join, and when banned once, ANOTHER wild Chewie appears? With chewie "UNBANNABLE" in his name (taunt much?) and ALSO tk ?

i do not want him perma banned for TK, i already banned him for 999 and 99 minutes... but i want him banned for bypassing my initial ban and clearly taunting us admins that he will be constantly coming back and TKing everyone regardless of bans...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I looked at the IPs too... and saw the 2 different IPs...
    maybe using neighbour internet true, or simply using a proxy?
    but you have to admit, the odds that it;s NOT the same guy are negligeable...
    How many Chewies to we know that join, TK as soon as they join, and when banned once, ANOTHER wild Chewie appears? With chewie "UNBANNABLE" in his name (taunt much?) and ALSO tk ?

i do not want him perma banned for TK, i already banned him for 999 and 99 minutes... but i want him banned for bypassing my initial ban and clearly taunting us admins that he will be constantly coming back and TKing everyone regardless of bans...
    Voted Yes hoe, calm down

5. Default

i just drank 5 diet cokes in a row, after 2 cups of coffee and trying to sleep but got drawn in by reddit! do not test my patience bitch!
    hehehehe <3

6. Default

Overriding bans with the intent to cause harm is bannable indeed.

7. Default

What Blade said.

I actually upgraded both for one month, clan can see fit if to upgradabe to perma for avoiding the ban, usually its just a long temp ban.

Attachment 4840

/Closed.
    Last edited by Steamer; 01-29-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones