0 0%

Thread: Kyle (Skyrim Werewolf) STEAM_0:0:28432488 31/01/12

1. Default Kyle (Skyrim Werewolf) STEAM_0:0:28432488 31/01/12

Name : Kyle (Skyrim Werewolf)
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28432488
    Where : WCS , assault map, 5 am 31/01/12
    Current ban: 1 month
    Request: Perma Ban
    Reason: obvious Eye Angles aimbot (upside down aimbot) + possible walls + toggling another aimbot when i went in spec

Link to source bans:http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit

Demo tick marks: you can see him right off the beginning of the game, but here are the ticks:
    start at tick 9000, for 1 round it should be conclusive.

PS:I only let him play a couple more rounds because i was trying to make a personal demo and i forgot sb_status at first, then tried to record again but he toggled off the obvious aimbot into what i think was another shake-bot -.-. But anways, its obvious.

NOTE: run a google search on his steam id, he has been banned by others as well for same reason, such as on wtvr server that is :
    http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/inde...432488&Submit=
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-31-2012 at 05:45 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I was also spect him when he was on the T side his screen was upside down looking through walls and i told cyber about it everyone noticed it..

3. Default

you should know that was ur hacks kicking in

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day.
    Live or die on this day.

4. Default

taz wat are u talking bout ?

5. Default

Whats an upside down aim bot? Or what does it look like?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    It's like the younger brother of spinbots.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    you spectate them and their view is upside down...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

andrew, watch the first 2 minutes of the demo and u will learn , for life, what an upside down aimbot is :
    1- if u see from THEIR point of view, their screen is upside down.
    2- when u see them walking around in 3rd person view, they are looking up 99% of them (except when they "glitch" shoot u ).
    I noticed the aimbot from the moment he entered his gun through the hostage door, looking upwards and killed me with 1 shot, i barely saw his face enter the door, and thats immediately when i knew he was eye-angling and i went to spec, THEN i saw him from first point of view and confirmed the hacks, (if u watch the demo, when wassabi told me "cyber u watching this?" i was like " yeah, already on it bud, ages ago"

live and learn ppl
    ps: that was my first upside down ban, pretty obvious compared to the wallers i get every now and then... or aim assisters
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

love these, easy to see obvious

10. Default

Aimbot.
    Closed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones