View Poll Results: Accidentally added a poll...So , Yeay or Nay?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah +1! Cyber would be a great Upper!

5 41.67%
  • Hell no -1! Who needs that asshole as upper!?

3 25.00%
  • Eight Ball vote: "Try again later."

4 33.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cyber (the Asshole one) 12/02/12

1. Default

Very solid admin, and has spent alot of time looking at demos. I think you would make a great ULA and I +10 you for that.

I call bullshit on leaving an open I saw a hacker thread, and when someone catches him,I will claim it as mine. I take away 8 for that. I also take away 1 for suspecting me of walling because I played under a different name.

Overall +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

Do I need a calculator to add up all these +44 -23 lol? You guys are confusing

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    it only stays in blade if you don't pull out.
    talking from experience i presume?:P

OT, thanks everyone for the +1s, i may joke in my own applications, but it's me compensating for the length of my long report:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    talking from experience i presume?:P

OT, thanks everyone for the +1s, i may joke in my own applications, but it's me compensating for the length of my short mexican penis:P
    fix'd
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    fix'd
    my apologize aco for the mistake in my post. I guess I cant argue with you about the size of men's penises, clearly you would know better.
    ( i hate that i love u bitch !<3)

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

my apologize aco for the mistake in my post. I guess I cant argue with you about the size of men's penises, clearly you would know better.
    ( i hate that i love u bitch !<3)
    well, i keep telling you and blade to stop, but you keep sending pics of them to me. seriously, stop. go bother inny or hall with that stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, i keep telling you and blade to stop, but you keep sending pics of them to me. seriously, stop. go bother inny or hall with that stuff.
    Really, still? i thought blade was done, was talking about some furry he met a few weeks back or somthin.
    Personal reform

8. Default

bump

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    bump
    thx for the support?:P

im kinda getting anxious here for the results hope this is resolved soon.
    thx everyone who +1 me.

thx for the support?:P

im kinda getting anxious here for the results hope this is resolved soon.
    thx everyone who +1 me.
    Unfortunately, you will most likely get it as you have the most visible support in your app.
    Personal reform