Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey Im new

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    He got banned for abusing his powers. We tried to reason with him but he did not want to listen. He was given many opportunities and only wanted to follow his own rules, instead of the rules that the community has laid down and PROVEN to work time and time again.

Now he is crying like a little girl.

But welcome to the server. Please follow the rules and enjoy your stay here in IBIS.

If you decide to become an admin some time down the road, please contact some admins (they use the IBIS.A) or clan members <ibis>

Enjoy your stay!
    nice edit by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Welcome home!
    Personal reform

3. Default

Welcome! we're watching you...

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Welcome, Green.

ALSO, wtf? Am I the only one that couldn't find placement on Cyber, Taz, and Hitmans' posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    your helmet is being shipped.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    Welcome, Green.ALSO, wtf? Am I the only one that couldn't find placement on Cyber, Taz, and Hitmans' posts?
    Define placement? Also, i love gingers the girls nway, u on the other hand can go straight to... Wait, is there even a he for gingers?..
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Welcome thread turns into a random ground to confuse penis with... So who wants fish?

7. Default

He knows i love the bastard. Also now i feel like sushi. Just saying lol... Nways, welcome new guy, u will come to come to appreciate our forums sadistic humour in time lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...