Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: killing hosties

1. Default

but then how will I know food ish ready? :/

2. Default

good to know

3. Default

don't mean to be necroing but i saw the hostie killing to win a round done again today, wondering if it's still a go or since zero referred to it as "exploiting" in his last post, it's not.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    don't mean to be necroing but i saw the hostie killing to win a round done again today, wondering if it's still a go or since zero referred to it as "exploiting" in his last post, it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They can rescue one and kill the rest it is the same as in the pub. IN wcs though the cost of that is a bit of a trade off b.c you do lose money for killing those other hosties.
    killing hosties is allowed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    killing hosties is allowed.
    I could create a mod that lets them go negative in their money...

I did not think of that issue only that it was allowed in the pub and I did not see how this objective could be exploited in wcs.
    i was referring to that post, which is less clear

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Yeah, killing hosties is allowed based on zero's words... I am personally against it... With a map where a set of hosties is easily accessible ( like militia, office, and so forth) , ct's can easily steal the first set of hosties and have a vagabond shoot the other set feom outside, or teleport in and knife them, or someone throws a grenade there... And bam! Instant ct win... And to be honest? 'losing money' is not the best defense for that, i personally but tomes or items just before i do that and i kill them with already an empty bank.... This also gives a disadvantage for the Ts that are properly defending a set of hosties and lose the game bcos the other set is stolen in front of incompetent defenders lol... Thats my 2 cents on it, but im following what zero ordered.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Just be careful. I've gotten kicked a couple times on militia from killing the two easy to rescue hosties so they can't just grab them and shoot the other 2 through the garage door. You can do it two rounds, but that third one, you'll get a boot in your ass.