Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need help being unmuted

1. Exclamation Need help being unmuted

The thing is i was muted nearly a year ago for playing some sounds but my mute has never been lifted, an admin on the zombie mod server told me that only the admin who muted me can unmute me but that was a year ago and i don't remember who it was.
    is there anyway for the server to reset my stats or anything so i can be unmuted?
    None.

2. Default

who muted u ?...
    also , clan can revert the decision if it was a year ago ///
    but i'd like to know why u were muted in the first place...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

I remember you, but I think you're not muted anymore. HLDJ doesn't work in zm.

4. Default

i am still muted players could read my text but could not hear anything i was saying i had another admin mute me then unmute me but that did not work so i came a made a thread here.
    None.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ermac View Post
    i am still muted players could read my text but could not hear anything i was saying i had another admin mute me then unmute me but that did not work so i came a made a thread here.
    useless reply...

6. Default

Guess you could say that
    None.

i find it hard to believe that the mute was over a year ago as you have been banned multiple times for repeated mic spamming by clan members and admins less then 6 months ago.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...281428&Submit=

also.. what is up with amons 10 min ban for aimbot? lol
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_√II View Post
    I remember you, but I think you're not muted anymore. HLDJ doesn't work in zm.
    im still muted because players can still not hear me and hldj did work a year ago i think because thats what i used to play the sounds
    None.

9. Default

i think i remember you...and if i'm remembering correctly, then no. text only for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

is there a list of people who have been muted?
    Last edited by Ermac; 04-10-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    None.