Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April scrim demos

1. Default April scrim demos

Were they ever saved anywhere? I'll have some free time soon and I was thinking of trying to make a little montage of the first competitive wcs scrim

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

amazing idea. and i THINK someone told me that rezel might have them? and zero? dnt quote me on that tho.

but that would be a nice thing. If the montage is well made, i +1 it to be added on the "features" section on the left panel of the main site, for new comers, to get them more involved.

PS: i will give you a cookie if u use the skyrim "fus roh dahhhh!!" sondtrack for the montage. use explosions to cover the word "dragon" in "dragon warrior" .
    DO IT bitch!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    amazing idea. and i THINK someone told me that rezel might have them? and zero? dnt quote me on that tho.

but that would be a nice thing. If the montage is well made, i +1 it to be added on the "features" section on the left panel of the main site, for new comers, to get them more involved.

PS: i will give you a cookie if u use the skyrim "fus roh dahhhh!!" sondtrack for the montage. use explosions to cover the word "dragon" in "dragon warrior" .
    DO IT bitch!
    hahaaaa will do. i used adobe premiere from jr. high through high school so i'm pretty good with that...if i have time i might try to get some after effects in there too. point is, it wont be some windows movie maker bullshit only tough part is gonna be getting it into a format premiere will accept without fraps...im a cheap bastard. i wonder if i could nzb it...

edit: looks like i can, and i did. go me! just need dem demoz
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 05-04-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

After the matches I copied all the files in the demo directories over to my main computer. I will make them available when I get a chance. I do not know which files contain the actual scrim though.

5. Default

After the matches I copied all the files in the demo directories over to my main computer. I will make them available when I get a chance. I do not know which files contain the actual scrim though.
    sweet, thanks!

Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

would rly enjoy watching the first scrim demo, cant wait

7. Default

I volunteer to do a play by play...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

don't mean to necro, but bump for great justice

Fire, walk with me.

I will say that I'd LOVE to see it... So I support what Brett is trying to do here.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    I will say that I'd LOVE to see it... So I support what Brett is trying to do here.
    you'd like that wouldnt u? i thought the court requested that you dont anywhere within 1000 ft from me? Im pretty sure spying on my weirdass performance in the scrim constitutes as voyeurism!? Gay ass faggot!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...