Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bought Admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Someone's testy. Run out of food stamps early this week?
    Yep i`m super poor... lets stop trolling on his treads Pm me about how poor i am and so you can donate.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN View Post
    Yep i`m super poor... lets stop trolling on his treads Pm me about how poor i am and so you can donate.
    virtus is an ancient player here. thus, you're closer to trolling on his thread than nem is.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

boooooooooooooooooo
    i mean welcome back to the brotherhood.

"Thank you for chosing IBIS airlines. Please enjoy your stay, watch your step and observe the non-smoking sign until well within the terminal."
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    welcome back to the brotherhood.
    when did you guys become clan?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    when did you guys become clan?
    I said brotherhood, as in admins. Did you see me say 'Mount Olympus" anywhere in my last post? I think not lol...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

the clan has always been referred 2 as the brotherhood.

also last I checked, we have female admins, meaning there is no "admin brotherhood"

quit being sexist, you dick.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

also last I checked, we have female admins, meaning there is no "admin brotherhood"

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar, I gotta dollar! HEY HEY HEY HEY!
    Last edited by Steamer; 05-07-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

1-i didnt know that ibis clan is referred to as the brotherhood, always used it in a sense that us admins need to work like bros and sis too.
    2- throughout history, a group of close individuals can be labelled as brotherhood even if there were women in it. For example, go watch spartacus and other roman inspired or gladiator movies. Even in english : 1-* males + 0-* females = male adjective used on group. just saying.

3- lets follow ur logic tho:
    so you're saying that the clan, which is called the "brotherhood" was and will always be referred to as the brotherhood?
    isnt that another way to say that women can be admins but not to push their luck for clan? who's the sexist now bitch?:P

i love pissing u off maymay, thats the closest thing i can get to ibis entertainment without gaming

9. Default

you've yet 2 piss me off.

The clan is a brotherhood... I would suggest being more observant... given you apparently want into the clan aka brotherhood lol...
    Last edited by maynard; 05-07-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

you've yet 2 piss me off.

The clan is a brotherhood... I would suggest being more observant... given you apparently want into the clan aka brotherhood lol...
    wait, there's no females in the clan? i've always had my suspicions about you maymay

:please don't kill me:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?