Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Look who is back!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Worse then a death threat.
    really? it seems fairly ineffective to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

autumn is the richard simmons of ibis. it seems so long ago that she actually did anything but now she's a punchline.

btw accept my steam friend request ITB...if youre man enough

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    autumn is the richard simmons of ibis. It seems so long ago that she actually did anything but now she's a punchline.

Btw accept my steam friend request itb...if youre man enough
    how dare you smear his name with that ho bag!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    First off I wanna say cyber if people think your an asshole than they don't know what's coming. your more than welcome to keep the asshole tag continue on by all means. you've earned my attention towards your clan app.for all the new regs and admins sorry I don't know you but I will try to get to know you guys/girls. just realize one thing I'll always be a jerk/asshole but when I respect you I actually do respect you. That's all oh and aco is still a fat pos.
    i had a mini heart attack when i saw that the ITB mentionned me in a post...
    My life started flashing in front of my eyes... "will today be my last day in ibis? in the butt is on my ass, god help me get out of this one..."

and yet, when i finished reading, all i can say is welcome back man, you and me havent played much before, except that one time where a regular admin brian BANNED YOUR SORRY ASS Hahahahahahaha (still makes me laugh, deal with it). but now that you're back, i look forward to see what you are made off, your assholy highness.
    and im glad the oldies are coming back slowly but steadily

And meh, im not an asshole really, sometimes can be an annoying prick, maybe, but it was just a trend that me and shady started... whenever we were on vaga, we were called assholes for raping everyone, and for just being vagabonds... and so i started recruiting only the people that prove themselves worthy of being gaming-dicks on wcs, very exclusive:P (oooohhh temptation ? -.-)

with you back, the Asshole division hereby proclames you as our clan assholy idol lol...
    c u in game.

and for everyone who mentionned me here, fuck u! i bitch a lot , sure, but thats bcos its the only way to vent so that i dont start chewing on my keyboard trying to understand the BS that happens in game lol...but i can still be an asshole if i wanted to. only a couple people have TRUELY see me rage, not bitch, i mean RAGE.

/dissertation-over.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i had a mini heart attack when i saw that the ITB mentionned me in a post...
    My life started flashing in front of my eyes... "will today be my last day in ibis? in the butt is on my ass, god help me get out of this one..."

and yet, when i finished reading, all i can say is welcome back man, you and me havent played much before, except that one time where a regular admin brian BANNED YOUR SORRY ASS Hahahahahahaha (still makes me laugh, deal with it). but now that you're back, i look forward to see what you are made off, your assholy highness.
    and im glad the oldies are coming back slowly but steadily

And meh, im not an asshole really, sometimes can be an annoying prick, maybe, but it was just a trend that me and shady started... whenever we were on vaga, we were called assholes for raping everyone, and for just being vagabonds... and so i started recruiting only the people that prove themselves worthy of being gaming-dicks on wcs, very exclusive:P (oooohhh temptation ? -.-)

with you back, the Asshole division hereby proclames you as our clan assholy idol lol...
    c u in game.

and for everyone who mentionned me here, fuck u! i bitch a lot , sure, but thats bcos its the only way to vent so that i dont start chewing on my keyboard trying to understand the BS that happens in game lol...but i can still be an asshole if i wanted to. only a couple people have TRUELY see me rage, not bitch, i mean RAGE.

/dissertation-over.
    i get it... I just finnaly understood.... why you are an asshole....

those walls of text are agonizing.
    Personal reform

6. Default

ITB...if youre man enough
    Fred is only ASIAN.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i get it... I just finnaly understood.... why you are an asshole....

those walls of text are agonizing.
    spoiler alert much ? lol
    i have my posts, if someone wants to read them, by all means, if not, it doesnt matter, but they are there. im not forcing anyone to read them
    but u are right, i write a lot, simply bcos i write what i think at that time, i cant help it, always been an issue... oh well...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Fred is only ASIAN.
    Fuck you sin you ignored me tonight were not sleeping in the same bed tonight you homo!!

on another note I played in GG, Pub and ZM tonight and had a blast still the same fun but now I have a few new names I have my cross hairs on hehehe.

giggling like a little school girl, tell me you people don't like it.. fuckers.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

itb, i've introduced myself to your brother twice now on steam.

-.- damn thats embarrassing lol

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

itb, i've introduced myself to your brother twice now on steam. -.- damn thats embarrassing lol
    who's fault is that???
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-