Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Smac

so in other words, if players dont catch wind of this change, alot of them will be banned if there using any of the above commands to enhance there game play?
    Personal reform

2. Default

Yea ^
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Yea ^
    so in other other words, since this is public info, we will start seeing some of those "iffy players" do bad?

boy i cant wait to see this hilarious shit.
    Personal reform

4. Default

I dont care about anything but the fact that it makes our job a litttttttle bit more easy! Woooooo wooooooo

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Ban them all! Lol

Should be sv_cheats 1 correct?

Also, r_drawothermodels 1 is normal, 2 is wireframe.
    read what zero wrote BEFORE that list in his post
    he said that the format of the following is:
    <command> "value it SHOULD BE" (what happens if the value is NOT what it should be)....
    so in oither words, sv_cheats should be 0 , if its NOT zero, it bans, same for r_drawothermodels, it should be 1, if not it bans...

now, zero, question bcos i have no fucking idea how this system works. I have a cfg file that made (thanks to steamr and spasm) that has predefined
    sv_cheats 1,
    voice_enable 0,
    r_Drawothermodels 2,
    sv_showimpact 2, (etc...)

i load this script every time i watch a wallhacker demo. problem is that , when i go back in the real server, my voice_enable is STILL 0.
    so does that mean that if i join a server, my sv_cheats is gonna be 1, r_drawothermodels 2? and i might get banned for joining the server like that? does that constitute as "forcing a value from client side"? or is it smthn else? just wondering...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

That is what I am not sure of

7. Default

yea I have a habit of doing what cyber does, lets see if I get banned or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Voice_enable will only reset when you close/reopen the game and load your autoexec.cfg.

r_showdecals 0 does not get rid of bushes LOL. It's what I use so I don't have to see retarded sprays of E-SLUTS and Faggots spraying pictures of themselves everywhere, as well as the shock sprays.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

what is the ETA on the SMAC release?
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what is the ETA on the SMAC release?
    no clue. but im going to laugh my ass off when half our regs get banned:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...