Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Previous Scrim Comments.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    DAYUM that shit was fun. glad the teams ended up as they did, it was really balanced, awesome to see the different strats on the maps especially team 1 on inferno...fuck you guys couldnt figure that shit out. can't wait for next month! but owns, sorry i don't drink. and it wouldnt be legal if i did. BUT I'LL BE DRUNK IN SPIRIT!

and just for clarification, we cancel admin subscriptions now and it'll be credited to us for next month, correct?
    Cancel it and then let me know in a PM when it has expired for you and youll get your free month.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Cancel it and then let me know in a PM when it has expired for you and youll get your free month.
    amazing scrim, really. I loved how it didn't come down to op races. Strategy played a huge part in both the teams, I'm really looking forward to next month as I'm sure we all learned a bit from this month. Second, I have two months paid Id like to use for prizes, (admin) so two of the winners can conntact me in regards to there rightful rewards.
    Personal reform

3. Default

I'm sure everyone learned something from it.

also I'm really impressed with team 2 as I was monitoring you guys in vent the entire time.. and the level of communication and teamwork was awesome.

not 2 say team 1 wasn't doing the same.. I just never heard them as I didn't move chans.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm sure everyone learned something from it.

also I'm really impressed with team 2 as I was monitoring you guys in vent the entire time.. and the level of communication and teamwork was awesome.

not 2 say team 1 wasn't doing the same.. I just never heard them as I didn't move chans.
    I couldnt get in vent cause of ip issues ;(

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I couldnt get in vent cause of ip issues ;(
    u should inform zero of that for next scrim... who knows, we might meet again :Smirk:
    AND THIS TIME... YOU STAY DOWN! ... geez u pissed me off in inferno under that balcony... lol TEN TIMES i had to kill you.. TEN
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

I can't wait to do it again. We should get rid of the prizes and start doing this more often and try in pub too. Lol

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I can't wait to do it again. We should get rid of the prizes and start doing this more often and try in pub too. Lol
    Agreed. With WCS at least. Good scrim, contrats team 2, was fun, though a few times I just wanted to RQ. =P

Didn't need vent, that's what voice chat is for!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

i think their should b some more teams to make it more of a tournament and have brackets of some sort, or possibly shorten up some regular team rosters and have the regular winners play against the admin winners unless ppl would think thatd b a shut out with admins generally having higher lvls?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amewnition View Post
    unless ppl would think thatd b a shut out with admins generally having higher lvls?
    No way. Some of the regs are very very very good players.

I want spasm on my team next time please. That way I can dick around and he can just carry us. Thanks.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amewnition View Post
    i think their should b some more teams to make it more of a tournament and have brackets of some sort, or possibly shorten up some regular team rosters and have the regular winners play against the admin winners unless ppl would think thatd b a shut out with admins generally having higher lvls?
    why would admins have higher levels? what are you implying?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?