Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I don't use a dot >_>

1. Default I don't use a dot >_>

So it seems like every time I play bond, someone thinks I use a laser or a screen dot. I think it's pretty funny because I am not even close to being the best bond on the server. I'll upload a demo recorded from my station tomorrow, but in the meantime, screenshot! Well, photo actually, so you can see the monitor doesn't have tape or anything on it.
    bond css.jpg

Also, if you spec me, you'll see me zoom in pretty often if I'm not just taking a crack shot or if there is a bit of distance to the target. Whenever anyone plays bond and gets about 2k kills on it tends to figure out where the middle of their screen is. That and--like Cyber--I'll practice when noone is on sometimes.

people saying you have a dot as vaga sounds like a variation on the usual crying

then again far be it for me to know diddly-squat about this when my skill (or lack thereof) with scoped weapons is deplorable
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

No Dot

Conclusion - Aimbot.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Pass is a worse vaga than shady, who the hell you play against that thinks you have a dot?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, button your damn shirt you pedo-bear looking mofo.
    Last edited by What; 12-10-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    So it seems like every time I play bond, someone thinks I use a laser or a screen dot. I think it's pretty funny because I am not even close to being the best bond on the server. I'll upload a demo recorded from my station tomorrow, but in the meantime, screenshot! Well, photo actually, so you can see the monitor doesn't have tape or anything on it.
    bond css.jpg

Also, if you spec me, you'll see me zoom in pretty often if I'm not just taking a crack shot or if there is a bit of distance to the target. Whenever anyone plays bond and gets about 2k kills on it tends to figure out where the middle of their screen is. That and--like Cyber--I'll practice when noone is on sometimes.
    lol i wouldnt post a pic of u

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by VacProof View Post
    lol i wouldnt post a pic of u
    harsh!

I may look calm,
    But in my head
    I've killed you 3 times

7. Default

this is not proof of anything, skins are easily replaceable and you could have easily taken the tape or whatever off your screen. i am not saying you do use a dot but i highly doubt everyone that plays vaga plays without a laser scout or dot.

anyways, no one will admit to it unless they are oblivious to the rule and that is the only way to prove it. same thing goes for the colorized, bright skins.

way to necro a thread vacproof.

8. Default

Wait, so would making skins that are bright colors to make it easier to see humans be illegal? I have considered this but have never actually done it.
    Forward, the Light Brigade!'
    Was there a man dismay'd?
    Not tho' the soldiers knew
      Some one had blunder'd:
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die:
    Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred. ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_best_noob View Post
    Wait, so would making skins that are bright colors to make it easier to see humans be illegal?
    Yes, that is against the rules and merits a permanent ban.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Yes, that is against the rules and merits a permanent ban.

this, although some clan members themselves use salt and pepper skins (Anex being one of them since he posted snapshots of his mods on the forums before), skinning is by all means allowed, but selecting skins that would give you an advantage over others using said skin is not allowed.

I have seen my share of black and white, gi joe blue tinted and spiderman red tinted skins, which is fine IF AND ONLY IF the skin doesn't give u an edge over other players who dnt have said skin; for example, making transparent players more visible. note that in fact, if someone uses bright and colored skins, they will screw themselves over on bright maps when they have a hard time contrasting enemies to the bright backgrounds, like dust aftersunset.

Purely cosmetic skins or HD character skins (bcos lets face it, those source ones are pixelated nowadays) are allowed, but like i said, no advantage should be gained from any skin or weapon or texture etc...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...