Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 032 Vagalion [320] v1.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also wanted to confirm that the knife is not there when your invis and or teleporting:

Before - The knife would be out 24/7, unlike Vagabond. Therefore, the concept of "Tele-knifing" (teleport through an enemy while invisible and kill them) was possible. If you plan on resorting to what is shown in this video which is about... 4 years old? Then we'll end up being a flame predator that can just go permanently invisible rather than jump around like a Vagabond.

Soultion? When we do go invisible as vagalion - keep knife out at all times and restrict all weapons on the race.

OR

Rapscallion's knife and Vagabond's knife will have to be removed when invisible as well. It wouldn't be fair in the Vagalion to have it's knife removed and Vagabond can still teleport around knifing with ease, as Tele-knifing on Vagabond is still quite possible, its just a pain in the ass to do. And as for Rapscallion getting its knife removed when it goes invisible, well.... then it just becomes a stationary flame predator that loses its point in camping. I understand Vagalion has a chance for +knife dmg as well but ever since you changed the necklace to where the radius effecting players is greater and we can't stare at somebody and teleport at them directly now (50/50 chance, still get stuck either way), its still a knife race that has to get up close and personal rather than the vagabond with the scout picking people off.

This is my take on the whole "no-knife when invisible" thing. I'll still play it either way.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

note, since vagalion has invisible flickering shadows vagabond has it too... this seems to only be powering up vagabond

3. Default

what I don't understand is why zero is changing how things used to be, you used to always be able to tele knife with vagalion, whats the big deal now? If your getting rocked by a vagalion or bond for that matter just get a damn lace or play a race that has one as a skill, problem solved.
    Spasm <ibis>: i thought mexicans came to murrica not canada
    Spasm <ibis>: :O
    Cyber ibis.a: free dental and health plan ^
    Cyber ibis.a: sry mmurica, u got outbid
    Cyber ibis.a: senor.
    Spasm <ibis>: its not truly free
    Spasm <ibis>: someone pays for it
    Spasm <ibis>: rich ppl
    Cyber ibis.a: exactly
    Cyber ibis.a: canadians
    Cyber ibis.a: i just get the free stuff
    Spasm <ibis>: typical mexican

4. Default

Keep in mind that like the original there is no cooldown and the race is designed to be able to glitch if you spam the command so that you can become visible and frozen at the same time.

which made playing the race just that much more fun

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

All abilities are finished and working. Once I get all the effects done the race will be ready for release.

7. Cool

awwww shit i cant wait ill have to play it a lil in the test server should be fun though may the vagabond, vagalion combos begin ;p cyber knows what i mean tag team brotha!!
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    awwww shit i cant wait ill have to play it a lil in the test server should be fun though may the vagabond, vagalion combos begin ;p cyber knows what i mean tag team brotha!!
    vagalion tele's without a knife.... just to let you know

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    i have no problem with laces.... you sir need more practice
    i dnt have that much of an issue with laces either (unless like 5 people with laces are walking 10 feet apart lol...) but all i said is that it would be more challenging.
    as much as i want to be faithful for the old server shit, i dont actually mind brett's idea, seems interesting. Perhaps "flickering shadows" would become something like "Silent shadows" where, like brett said, vagalion starts with a very annoying sound like vagabond and no flickering visibility. and the more u level it, the more quiet it becomes with same flickering effect as vaga.

The reason why i dont mind it is because flickering is almost useless for vagabond if u're gd at it, and it is usually the LAST skill you level. Adding the "quiet" mode on it to vagalion might make people sacrifice blade points or smthn to make it more quiet and stealthy.
    i like it as long as it keeps its current flicker shit, but i dnt mind staying true to old vaga..

ZERO, vagalion SHOULD be able to tele-knife in mid teleport without waiting for the knife to be fully retractable, just like the old server, please keep it as is, just like vagabond is now at least.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Wait so does that mean that Vagabon was not able to use any weapon when invisable? I know one of the races worked like this but if it was not Vagalion what was it?