Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Infinite Nade Glitch

1. Default Infinite Nade Glitch

Sometimes the game glitches out where theres infinite nades for level 26 nade level. Sometimes its with 4 or less people but sometimes its with 6.... idk how to fix it just letting you guys know.

2. Default

sounds to me like that could be intended, to help finish a game when there's a small amount of people. could be wrong.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

I saw this the other day as well, but next map had enough to not be infinite. I am going to agree with Brett and say it is to push things along with minimal amount of people. Good idea is good.

4. Smile I think its normal on all GG servers

Having never ending Nade when there is less the X amount of people is part of almost ever GG server to keep the game moving onward when there is less then 8-10 people

5. Default

This is not a glitch, it is apart of the server. Whenever there is 2 ppl or less on 1 team whoever is on nade gets alot of nades, its to help end the game since really there is no one to wound the enemy and b/c nades do not do 100dmg.
    RellikDloc

6. Default

Yup, it's part of the mod when there is very few people. It's not infinite, but rather around 6 or 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

yeah, its not a glitch, it gives u more grenades for ur buck when there are 1-2-3-4-5 players in the server so that u can use ur grenades to kill someone faster, because chances are that u dnt have many teammates to help u damage the other guy enough to get killed by 1 nade only.

seems logical no?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

isnt that what i said cyber? :P
    RellikDloc

9. Default

Cyber does this thing, to were he repeats people that already said the right answer, then takes the credit.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Cyber does this thing, to were he repeats people that already said the right answer, then takes the credit.
    yeah , i do this thing where i repeated say what others already said even if it was the right answer^ . Now give me them credits!OR it could be because : 1- i dnt always reading all other moronic posts before me, and 2- unless a clan replied first i STILL go to confirm the current solution as upper level admin so we dnt have ppl wrongfully suggesting crappy solutions like we used to. This way im to blame if i did not make sure that ppl had the right solution until clan interfears
    Edit: fuck this iphone and the crappy spelling fixes and the removal of every fucking 'newline' i enter-.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...